For those who have been wondering where I've been this past week:
1. Infected cat bite on left hand.
2. Two new kittens...Old cat can't stand them....will have to return them...when?...damn, they're soooooo cute.
3. Worked to the bone on the weekend...left knee is up like a balloon. Kittens seem to think left leg is the string to the balloon and have caught it several times while I'm resting since I cannot move that leg. BTW, baby kitten claws do leave lots of marks!!!!!!
4. I'm on the 3rd day of a 3 day migraine.
5. I'm out of my really strong pain killers...the narcotic ones!...and I don't see the doctor until tomorrow.
6. I broke my baby toe on the left foot...natch...yesterday...very bad break since it involved a spot where some bone had been removed previously. We were at the hospital until 2:15 this morning, I'm in an air cast and I have to see an Orthopaedic Surgeon next week so he will hopefully tell me that it doesn't have to be operated on. Anyone taking bets here?
Oh, and btw, had to wear shorts to the hospital since I couldn't get jeans over the toe. My left leg looked like I had gone crazy with a razor...yeah, remember the kittens?