pick up lines,hope the ladies share some as well

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Ok pick up lines. Ya gotta love them, ya gotta giggle at some of them.
But they all break the ice. Maybe only to get a drink tossed at you or a giggle from a near by crowd....

Back in the day...god i use that line too much...in the 80's my last stand at the singles bar..

I had one that worked quite well...reflecting back i realized i never really approached the ladies with gratuitous sex front and centre on my mind.
Which is prolly a good piece of advice.It was always about meeting people for me first hand....If it worked out that we dated cool.

Ok so here goes....first yeah ya need to take a swig lol!

I would put myself close to the person and as i was a smoker bak in the day! i would do this sort of james bond impersonation and offer a ciggy or offer a lite...and go very serious"Pan....Peter Pan"

It always got a giggle...followed by me smiling ......

If it did not go anywhere from there...well wait for crowd to disperse or find a new bar to do it again...LOL!!you really don't want the bartender to see you do this a 12th time in one night

Actually it never turned to disaster, a couple of times the girl took a ciggy did not inhale and never asked for another....that was a great tell winkety wink..

ok got any?
remember a memoriable one from a movie or telly

Reactions: eh1eh

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
From Fernwood Tonight, "You don't sweat much for a big old fat girl."

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
You look like my first wife.

You've remarried?

No, I have never been married.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
ya see i never was one for the sexual inuendo off the bat.
I always thought that was like lame in a way...but who knows what lurks behind that facade of tight clothing , legs, and make up .....i think if a girl fell for that sort of thing, she would not be for me..I could never do that even on a dare....I have always been a little more in need of wit .

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Unless you are only looking for something short term then wit can be a good indicator of someones personality. Do they 'get it' and can they respond in kind. Wit = intelligence.

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
From a guy I know (must be said while winking):
What f%$s like a tiger and winks?

I laughed so hard I almost fell over. It may have been because he's generally a really quiet guy:)

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
A guy actually said this to me when I was trying to politely decline his advances:

"oh c'mon, doncha wanna see me lick my eyebrows?"

If it wouldn't have encouraged him in his pursuit, I might have dared him to prove this talent. Didn't want to chance the stakes though. :p

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Geez, I was worried about being a bit too racey but I guess you ladies have heard some zingers. Please carry on, I want to here what some gys have the nerve to say. :smile:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I would put myself close to the person and as i was a smoker bak in the day! i would do this sort of james bond impersonation and offer a ciggy or offer a lite...and go very serious"Pan....Peter Pan"
Way way cute.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
A guy actually said this to me when I was trying to politely decline his advances:

"oh c'mon, doncha wanna see me lick my eyebrows?"

If it wouldn't have encouraged him in his pursuit, I might have dared him to prove this talent. Didn't want to chance the stakes though. :p

Maybe he was a Gene Simmons wannabe?:lol:

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
Ok pick up lines. Ya gotta love them, ya gotta giggle at some of them.
But they all break the ice. Maybe only to get a drink tossed at you or a giggle from a near by crowd....

Back in the day...god i use that line too much...in the 80's my last stand at the singles bar..

I had one that worked quite well...reflecting back i realized i never really approached the ladies with gratuitous sex front and centre on my mind.
Which is prolly a good piece of advice.It was always about meeting people for me first hand....If it worked out that we dated cool.

Ok so here goes....first yeah ya need to take a swig lol!

It always got a giggle...followed by me smiling ......

If it did not go anywhere from there...well wait for crowd to disperse or find a new bar to do it again...LOL!!you really don't want the bartender to see you do this a 12th time in one night

Actually it never turned to disaster, a couple of times the girl took a ciggy did not inhale and never asked for another....that was a great tell winkety wink..

ok got any?
remember a memoriable one from a movie or telly

<snip>

Forum Rules Revised 26.04.07
General Overview
This document lays out the rules users of the discussion forums at www.canadiancontent.net are expected to abide by. References to “we,” “us,” and “our” in what follows refers to moderators and/or administrators of this site. The rules laid out on this page compliment our disclaimer of warranties and terms of service. Under no circumstances should these user guidelines void any clauses in the terms of service.
2. Not to post any material that you know, or in our judgement ought to know, is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of

15. Not to engage in internet stalking. This includes, but is not limited to, following a Canadian Content member from site to site, or from thread to thread within this site; taking posts from Canadian Content in order to attack a poster at another site; and attempting to defame or discredit Canadian Content members or staff on other sites for views they may have expressed at Canadian Content.

This site is intended to be a medium for public discussion. You are free to express your views forcefully but we require you to remain civil. Insults, hate speech, and deliberately inflammatory statements, commonly known as trolling, are not acceptable. Do not threaten anyone or any group or suggest they are deserving of harm.
Basic common sense rule: Act civilised. If a disagreement arises, we will be the sole judge of what constitutes being a civilized person or a headache to the forum staff.

Last edited by a moderator: