Renting Intimate Toys


eh1eh
#1
Would you? <shudder> I do like how it says, no commitments. I think that's the object of the exersise.

 
Twila
#2
How poor do you have to be to rent one?
 
eh1eh
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

How poor do you have to be to rent one?

Well for $20 a month I would say not too poor. I guess it solves the problem of test driving to see if you like one.
 
DurkaDurka
#4
hahahah. I wonder if a couple could rent a "double ender" to share?
 
triedit
#5
No way. It's akin to renting underwear...
 
Twila
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Well for $20 a month I would say not too poor. I guess it solves the problem of test driving to see if you like one.

I was thinking you had to be some poor to rent one when you can buy one for not much more....
 
eh1eh
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

I was thinking you had to be some poor to rent one when you can buy one for not much more....

I bet it's a club.
 
DurkaDurka
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

I bet it's a club.

I wonder if the kits come with a bleach kit, would hope so anyways.
 
eh1eh
#9
They're only doing beta testing so I put in a request. lol
 
Impetus
#10
On the shelf right beside the refurbished condoms...gaaaak!

How about buying timeshare on a Sybian (external - login to view)...

Muz
 
DurkaDurka
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by ImpetusView Post

On the shelf right beside the refurbished condoms...gaaaak!

How about buying timeshare on a Sybian (external - login to view)...

Muz

lol, stains included?
 
Curiosity
#12
RENT???

That is absolutely disgusting - even thinking about it - I mean is there a history that is supplied - who *****'d last ????

Oh god that's is the weirdest
thing I have ever read/heard.
 
eh1eh
#13
LOL,LOL. That's why I put up s screen shot. Unbeleivable. Turns out it is in the market testing phase. Kinda don't think it will take off.
 
DurkaDurka
#14
I'm laughing my *** off.... renting a ***** is beyond filthy. I do hope the business is a success though...
 
Curiosity
#15
Marketing where? Singapore? Zimbabwe? Alaska?
 
DurkaDurka
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

Marketing where? Singapore? Zimbabwe? Alaska?

*****, Newfoundland maybe?
www.virtual-tours-newfoundland.ca/*****/*****.html (external - login to view)
 
#juan
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

I'm laughing my *** off.... renting a ***** is beyond filthy. I do hope the business is a success though...

Would it be okay if they used a condom....?.....
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
#18
You would have no idea where it's been -- or worse you would have some idea where its been.

You'd be better off spending $20 each month and buying one which you could re-use.
 
shadowshiv
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

RENT???

That is absolutely disgusting - even thinking about it - I mean is there a history that is supplied - who *****'d last ????

Oh god that's is the weirdest
thing I have ever read/heard.

Just imagine if they were selling butt plugs instead...
 
El Barto
+1
#20  Top Rated Post
I don't know what the problem is all about. Women can be rented why not *****'s?
Imagine its cheaper than keeping one and if this one has a squeek or a flat you send it back and get a fresh one.
 
Twila
#21
Quote:

Imagine its cheaper than keeping one and if this one has a squeek or a flat you send it back and get a fresh one.

Are you talking women or *****'s in the above?
 
shadowshiv
#22
Haven't seen you around since your birthday, El Barto. How have you been?
 
shadowshiv
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

Are you talking women or *****'s in the above?

I hope it's the *****s.

*edit*

Boy, what a post for me to become a 'Bright Spark'. Lol!
 
El Barto
+1
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

Are you talking women or *****'s in the above?

was comparing the two lol
 
El Barto
+1
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Haven't seen you around since your birthday, El Barto. How have you been?

trying not getting older .....seems i'm failing
 
shadowshiv
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

was comparing the two lol

Yes, but one cannot talk to a *****. Unless one is a little off their rocker.
 
shadowshiv
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

trying not getting older .....seems i'm failing

I hear ya!

*groan*
 
El Barto
+1
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

I hope it's the *****s.

*edit*

Boy, what a post for me to become a 'Bright Spark'. Lol!

Bright spark ? I'm thinking of a good vibration.
 
El Barto
+1
#29
is there any solar models or gas operated ones ? you know for those who live way out where theres no electricity.
 
shadowshiv
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

Bright spark ? I'm thinking of a good vibration.

Not if it was the kind that you plug into the wall. I would think after a little bit of usage, it would cause a bright spark!

Imagine the police finding you like that? Especially if it was a rental!
 

Similar Threads

2
Need advice on renting our home in Okotoks
by Roxanne23 | Feb 19th, 2007
no new posts