Renting Intimate Toys


eh1eh
#91
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

that's the new dairy Queen Blizard lolololoolololoolol

OK, I had to look again. Whoa I thought I had too much fruit the other day. She's a little loose.
 
DurkaDurka
#92
these boots are made for walking, footing is what I do... one of these days my planter warts will have a load of you.
 
Impetus
#93
But what's with the white socks?

Etiquette calls for PVC in such situations...
Muz
 
El Barto
+1
#94
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

I dare you to view this image.... muhahahaha

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...22/tubgirl.jpg

i don't believe in regret but GOD i regret clicking that link.
Grooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
 
DurkaDurka
#95
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

i don't believe in regret but GOD i regret clicking that link.
Grooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss


brown showers for all!!

www.detroithardcore.com (external - login to view)
 
Dreadful Nonsense
#96
Doc has left the building
 
El Barto
+1
#97
[quote=DurkaDurka;850350]brown showers for all!!

www.detroithardcore.com (external - login to view)[/

Durka durka , one could rearange your nick and say a krud a krud
 
shadowshiv
#98
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

I have to say your a lousy salesman. lol

I will use force if I have to.
 
shadowshiv
#99
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

I dare you to view this image.... muhahahaha

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...22/tubgirl.jpg

Thankfully, by reading the "tubgirl" in the line, I can avoid the picture. I have seen it before, though.
 
shadowshiv
#100
[quote=El Barto;850409]
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

brown showers for all!!

www.detroithardcore.com (external - login to view)[/

Durka durka , one could rearange your nick and say a krud a krud

They actually have a site dedicated to this sort of thing?!?
 
El Barto
+1
#101
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

I will use force if I have to.

Hey I'm fond of spankings so please leave that head alone ...lol
 
shadowshiv
#102
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

Hey I'm fond of spankings so please leave that head alone ...lol

This better?
 
El Barto
+1
#103
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

This better?

Keep teasing me like that your going to mark me for life.
 
shadowshiv
#104
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

Keep teasing me like that your going to mark me for life.

Mark you, eh?

I think it is safe to say that we high-jacked this thread.LOL!
 
El Barto
+1
#105
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Mark you, eh?

I think it is safe to say that we high-jacked this thread.LOL!

We're taking it south, tho the content of it was already going there.
Cuba sound nice? You pilot?
 
shadowshiv
#106
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

We're taking it south, tho the content of it was already going there.
Cuba sound nice? You pilot?

Yep.

I never said I was a good one, though.
 
El Barto
+1
#107
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Yep.

I never said I was a good one, though.

Ha ha ha guess your bailing out then
Your better with the whip then the joystick?
 
Unforgiven
#108
Amatures.

There is a damn good reason why no one ever gets a toy rental business off the ground.

[IMG]http://home.cogeco.ca/~oxe/*****_dog.jpeg[/IMG]

Nuff Said!
 
El Barto
+1
#109
I guess to a dog a bone is a bone.
 
Dreadful Nonsense
#110
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Yep.

I never said I was a good one, though.

Tommy lad!!!! Yer really crackin me up here.....
We got to do a thread or two.
I'll have my people call your people.
 
shadowshiv
#111
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

Ha ha ha guess your bailing out then
Your better with the whip then the joystick?



Nope.
 
shadowshiv
#112
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

I guess to a dog a bone is a bone.

Is that bone or boner?
 
shadowshiv
#113
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDredView Post

Tommy lad!!!! Yer really crackin me up here.....
We got to do a thread or two.
I'll have my people call your people.

Unlike Mad Magazine, I'm not cheap!
 
El Barto
+1
#114
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Is that bone or boner?

Bone err just a bone errrr
 
shadowshiv
#115
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

Bone err just a bone errrr

I wonder what the master baited the dog with to try and get the toy back?
 
El Barto
+1
#116
You know this seems to be pretty much a hands on topic for an off topic thread.
 
shadowshiv
#117
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

You know this seems to be pretty much a hands on topic for an off topic thread.

I just this one doesn't go to the sheep...er...I mean the dogs.
 
Dreadful Nonsense
#118
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

I just this one doesn't go to the sheep...er...I mean the dogs.

*chuckles*...ya did it again....
 
El Barto
+1
#119
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

I just this one doesn't go to the sheep...er...I mean the dogs.

Which ever way it goes we just seem to get behind the subject don't we?
 
shadowshiv
#120
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDredView Post

*chuckles*...ya did it again....

Britney? Is that you?
 

Similar Threads

2
Need advice on renting our home in Okotoks
by Roxanne23 | Feb 19th, 2007
no new posts