G-Spot enhancment, Only $1800.

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by #juanView Post

Gee I thought a G-spot was a thousand dollar bill........

You probably watched too many mobster movies as a boy.

triedit
That's what it'd cost someone to find my g-spot *grin*

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by trieditView Post

That's what it'd cost someone to find my g-spot *grin*

and every damn penny well spent lads erm maybe a few lasses as well, last I heard this is an equal opportunity community...passes hat 'round

karrie
[quote=Curiosity;849734]

Think it would be more fun to find the damn thing with an interested and experienced partner who doesn't mind waiting a bit and letting me have an orgasm or two before we get down to business....

[quote]

I'm with you Curio.... I thought the fact that it was small and inconspicuous was half the fun. Sort of like doing mazes. It's not the end result that's the whole point, but rather finding your way there.

Twila
I'm confused...what can they possibly do to it to make it "enhanced" is it sensation? is locating it? Cause I always thought that the pea in the boat was pretty descriptive

Dreadful Nonsense
[QUOTE=karrie;850150][quote=Curiosity;849734]

Think it would be more fun to find the damn thing with an interested and experienced partner who doesn't mind waiting a bit and letting me have an orgasm or two before we get down to business....

Quote:

I'm with you Curio.... I thought the fact that it was small and inconspicuous was half the fun. Sort of like doing mazes. It's not the end result that's the whole point, but rather finding your way there.

Yikes!!!! i've met a few not so small....
and every damn penny well spent!!!!

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

I'm confused...what can they possibly do to it to make it "enhanced" is it sensation? is locating it? Cause I always thought that the pea in the boat was pretty descriptive

Ermmm are we talking same area here?

Twila
hmmm, maybe not...what are you talking about?

karrie

The pea in the boat is your clitoris, not your g-spot.

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

The pea in the boat is your clitoris, not your g-spot.

God!!!! i'm really feeling awkward here......I was going to be the ultimate nerd and google it.....maybe someone will....

Dreadful Nonsense
By the way i never heard of pea in the boat.
I love that expression and will be asking every woman in every store where i can find one.

triedit

Dreadful Nonsense
thanks mom

triedit
No problem. Anything for the cause!

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by trieditView Post

No problem. Anything for the cause!

It's a Wiccan thing

Twila
hmmmm. well...that diagram was useful. I have to go home now.....

Dreadful Nonsense

hmmmm. well...that diagram was useful. I have to go home now.....

AAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

pssst the colour of yer avatar...dead give away ...they bought some
Last edited by Dreadful Nonsense; Jul 6th, 2007 at 11:49 AM..Reason: hate when i use wrong word in a lol

eh1eh
Funny, the ladies will graphicly describe the g-spots and clitoris but won't tell men things they need to know. Well I guess we need to know this.

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Funny, the ladies will graphicly describe the g-spots and clitoris but won't tell men things they need to know. Well I guess we need to know this.

What else won't a woman tell you?

gc
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDredView Post

...it's not rocket science....

Maybe not for you, but for me it is quite literally "rocket" science

Hehe, just kidding, more like a toy rocket

Dreadful Nonsense
If I may..."The myth of the G-spot"
If you google it you come to some doctor who seems to lay claim to discovering the area
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-spot (external - login to view)

The thing from my own expierence when this news really broke in the 80's I was single and was like wow I really need a girlfriend so i can find this wonderous area...It led to a lot of confusion for me .The girls that i actually scored at the time were as fascinated as me as to where to find this thing.....It all made for a lot fun though, thanks doc!

Soooo this is my conclusion....
Some girls prefer the g spot and like a little more pressure than one would even consider doing to the clitoris....thats all i'm going to say...well...I think the g spot was the most popular spot when yer kids and then with a lil finesse and understanding the clitoris became the wonder area of choice for me.....i love me peas in the boat...

erm ..........

there's only one pea for me
and thats the way it always will be
mwuuuuaaahhhhhhh

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDredView Post

Soooo this is my conclusion...

If I may please, sum up for every man out there, what the discovery of the g-spot means.

It means there's an extra area to try out. That's all. It's no magic button, and should not be pressed repeatedly, in the same manner every single time you're with a woman. If you treat the woman you're with as if you DON'T know all her sweet spots, as if you're with a stranger you're discovering for the first time, then you're guaranteed to hit new buttons, find new sweet spots, and find new ways of doing things, that will make you her absolute hero.

(And ladies, that advice works for us too!)

Dreadful Nonsense

If I may please, sum up for every man out there, what the discovery of the g-spot means.

It means there's an extra area to try out. That's all. It's no magic button, and should not be pressed repeatedly, in the same manner every single time you're with a woman. If you treat the woman you're with as if you DON'T know all her sweet spots, as if you're with a stranger you're discovering for the first time, then you're guaranteed to hit new buttons, find new sweet spots, and find new ways of doing things, that will make you her absolute hero.

(And ladies, that advice works for us too!)

thanks mom...
heh heh...
seriously... I like your post....always ready for inspirational chat to set a new mood....to be honest yours and Zan's recent post has led me to realize i need to make Sandy feel brand new again.....

Look the point i was trying to make as well is how does one lay claim to finding the gspot in the 50's/ 80's for chrissake....lol
it's silly......
I think all women know this area LOL.my mom doesn't!.Does best Jim Carey impression of shaking his head in pet detective when thinking about HIS GUN sticking in him....lol
But it really did cause a lot of discussion back in the 80's angst for some

eh1eh

What else won't a woman tell you?

I was refering to the thread, "Things women wish men knew".

Or is there a punchline to this?

Dreadful Nonsense

i knew that...I did...i knew that

karrie

Ah, I see. I've been down for a few days, so I missed a few threads. Even today I'm just skimming. No punchline. lol.

Dreadful Nonsense

Ah, I see. I've been down for a few days, so I missed a few threads. Even today I'm just skimming. No punchline. lol.

In my best Martin Short lawyer impression"I knew that...i did ..why would you not think i knew that.....i knew that"

Twila
Quote:

pssst the colour of yer avatar...dead give away ...they bought some

Bought Crack?

Curiosity
OK Truth Time...

How many people downloaded that wonderfully informative graphic???