G-Spot enhancment, Only $1800.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Wow, now this is carrying plastic surgery to an all time high, or low. I don't know.

It's hard to believe after all that has been written and researched about it, there is still so much uncertainty about the G-spot.
"How many guys out there have found it?" asked a recent poster to the Montreal-based site Askmen.com. "And how many girls have had it found? I know mine will be found one day ... I just know it ... sigh."
Now a Los Angeles plastic surgeon and gynecologist is promising women he can make their G-spot easier to find and orgasms easier to come by. Dr. David Matlock, of The Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute of Los Angeles, began working on The G-shot two years ago.
Matlock claims he can amplify the G-spot to about the size of a quarter with FDA-approved human engineered collagen injections. The shots cost $1,800 US and last about four months. After two years of preparations Matlock, a pioneer in the field of vaginal alterations, trademarked his idea and began performing G-shots in April. He has already sent kits containing specialized speculums, an instructional video and specified collagen doses to doctors throughout the U.S.

More at Source

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
How can you not find it....you learn to fiddle round in there ...it's not rocket science....does answering the call for "More" mean anything to anyone anymore...or how about a little uuuuu....or even a slight tensing of the pelvic area..those legs moving up and widening of the thighs..mmmmmmmm uuuuuuuuu oh god i gotta gooooo!!!!

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
This is going to become a new celebrity trend I imagine... just like the anus bleaching of a couple years ago, LOL.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
LOL, like more cherry chat, bush ballyhoo?
did he say cherry chat....like i need another slogan....u 2 are ruining whats left of my polite society side...now it's like "cherry chat time" on elevators....."So anyone licked any real juicy cherries that want licking?"
"dontcha hate cherries that don't care"
Why can't they be the size of doorknobs....erm then they would be like small penises and men don't want to go there.....

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
My question is, wouldn't filling that area up with collegen decrease the sensetivity?

I'm wonderin if the ladies in the house are takin kindly to talk such as"filling the area up with collegen"
ok lets start with so....lets see what we can do with that there penis...how about grafting on french ticklers to the knob?
Awe i want little pink troll hair grafted on to my hubby's knob..yeah start a trend why dontcha

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I'm wonderin if the ladies in the house are takin kindly to talk such as"filling the area up with collegen"
ok lets start with so....lets see what we can do with that there penis...how about grafting on french ticklers to the knob?
Awe i want little pink troll hair grafted on to my hubby's knob..yeah start a trend why dontcha

Doc, you should patent your grafted on french tickler idea....

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
I can think of better use for $1800 bucks than having some clinical repair/modification work done!

Besides if it ain't broke why fix it?

Think it would be more fun to find the damn thing with an interested and experienced partner who doesn't mind waiting a bit and letting me have an orgasm or two before we get down to business....

I wonder if men know women can have multiples which get even more intense - it isn't like one and you're done....

Sigh...I doubt it's news to the guys here...

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
I can think of better use for $1800 bucks than having some clinical repair/modification work done!

Besides if it ain't broke why fix it?

Think it would be more fun to find the damn thing with an interested and experienced partner who doesn't mind waiting a bit and letting me have an orgasm or two before we get down to business....

I wonder if men know women can have multiples which get even more intense - it isn't like one and you're done....

Sigh...I doubt it's news to the guys here...
I'd love to comment but alas "No time no time, thanks luv gotta go"

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I have an idea for a new reality TV show... The G-Spot Hunter

Equipped with only a basic knowledge of female anatomy, our hapless star gets down to business with a stable of agitated women, searching for the mythical G-Spot.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I'm unsure if even the G-Spot hunter could quench Rosie's thirst for happiness or food or carnal activities.