Why that avatar?

SwitSof
Am curious since I think because of avatar, I thought Zan was a man and shadowshiv was a woman!
So why did you choose that avatar you put now?
Mine is just simple, I ran into this image file when I was browsing something and has been using it in some forums I belong to. Just thought it looks like a fun avatar.

I do wear glasses and wear heels too sometimes anyway
Last edited by SwitSof; Jun 17th, 2007 at 07:03 PM..

triedit
Mine is my trademark image. I use it everywhere, professionally.

Kreskin
No reason.

JBeee
Album cover of
Jade Warrior
-Way Of The Sun-
1978 Island Records

All instrumental and a great listen.

IdRatherBeSkiing
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

No reason.

Are you telling me you are NOT the Amazing Kreskin? I thought your mind reading skills were the reason you were such a good mod.

IdRatherBeSkiing
Mine is the lighthouse at Peggy's Cove, NS.

Dreadful Nonsense
Mine is this great car i want.i love it and one day ...ahhhhh one day

Tonington
Mine is also album art. Tool rocks.

Niflmir
Found this mushroom somewhere on the net, and liked it. I am a big fan of mushroom picking. Minus the emetic russula I ate one time.

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by NiflmirView Post

Found this mushroom somewhere on the net, and liked it. I am a big fan of mushroom picking. Minus the emetic russula I ate one time.

As a noob i gotta say yer avatar just made me like you right away.It's wierd I know..... It screams friendlyness

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by SwitSofView Post

Am curious since I think because of avatar, I thought Zan was a man and shadowshiv was a woman!
So why did you choose that avatar you put now?
Mine is just simple, I ran into this image file when I was browsing something and has been using it in some forums I belong to. Just thought it looks like a fun avatar.

I do wear glasses and wear heels too sometimes anyway

I just find Amy Lee very attractive, and like having her as an Avatar. Sometimes I will choose Alyson Hannigan for my Sigpic/Avatar instead of Amy Lee.

SwitSof
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

I just find Amy Lee very attractive, and like having her as an Avatar. Sometimes I will choose Alyson Hannigan for my Sigpic/Avatar instead of Amy Lee.

A girl next door type and gothic looking girl type, wow interesting combination you have there!

Unforgiven
Whatever I happen to fancy at the moment. Currently our Bull Terrier.

gopher
Why do I use Alfred E Neuman?

Because we're both kinda goofy!!

Walter
New Hauptbahnhof (main train station) in Berlin.

eh1eh
Speaks for itself.

Brat
It's a picture of my new furbaby.

IdRatherBeSkiing
Quote: Originally Posted by BratView Post

It's a picture of my new furbaby.

cute dog. Is he a puppy? Or did you adopt a grown dog?

Brat
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

cute dog. Is he a puppy? Or did you adopt a grown dog?

She is 6 months old, and will be the size of a cow by the time she's done grown. LOL
Her name is Jasmine.

Meeshee
I use this one because I am always bitchy..hehe.

Not true.

I find him sexy!

GaurdianX
My Avatar currently is a title background to one of the many RPG games I've created using a RPG maker program. I like that Background especially because of how it looks, and the way it signafies many of my stories: Chaos and New beginnings...

SwitSof
Quote: Originally Posted by gc in Never Ending Story part 2

...like debating who has the sexiest avatar, and how many times a day they like to pleasure themselves to everyone's avatar. Of course, Durka's avatar of Kim Jong Il naked emerged as the hands down winner.

I agree with him (him, right?). Durka2, what a shame you changed that avatar into some boring sheep... Well here in Dublin there is a lucky sheep, got one as a b'day present trapped inside a ball full of water and fake snow and it's just sitting there doing nothing! I reckon, we want naked Kim Jong II back!

SwitSof

What an intriguing hobby you have there, as a physics scientist especially! What kind of mushrooms you would pick then?

Twila
It's funny to read about why you chose your avatar that you no longer have showing.

I go with my mood...so it changes often

Phil B
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

It's funny to read about why you chose your avatar that you no longer have showing.

I go with my mood...so it changes often

Absolutely - mine is currently Spot - Hong kong phooeys sidekick

Unforgiven
Head in the clouds at the moment.

Toro
Because Kid Rock is cool.

And this is such a neat picture of the Running of the Bulls.

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by SwitSofView Post

I agree with him (him, right?). Durka2, what a shame you changed that avatar into some boring sheep... Well here in Dublin there is a lucky sheep, got one as a b'day present trapped inside a ball full of water and fake snow and it's just sitting there doing nothing! I reckon, we want naked Kim Jong II back!

That sounds like a nice birthday present to get.

I had a snowglobe a long time ago, but it sprung a leak and the snow "melted".

smilingfish

Hey you need this one!

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by smilingfishView Post

Hey you need this one!

Can you imagine the size of the pizza that mushroom would go on?