Why that avatar?

IdRatherBeSkiing
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Can you imagine the size of the pizza that mushroom would go on?

wallyj
I chose my avatar because one day I was wiling away the hours and came across this boffo picture. Also ,The Birds, is one of my favorite flicks and I like to think this guy is scarier than the murder of crows.

smilingfish
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Can you imagine the size of the pizza that mushroom would go on?

Ummmmmmmm...

One of my colleagues tells my at lunch that there was a guy in our office, whose mom, girlfriend, and sister once ate some mushrooms and got sick. Those mushrooms were picked in a park nearby. These women were careful at first, and they only ate a little at noon. Nothing happened. So they ate more for supper, and kept a bowl of mushrooms for the guy in the fridge. He came home very late and didn't eat any because he was tired. In the early morning all 3 women began running to the bathroom, and felt stomachache, and were sent to the hospital. His sister almost died. Cost a lotta money.

Anyway I guess it's worth it because they say the mushroom soup was yummy.

Dreadful Nonsense
Jim is alive and well and now living in CC

Vereya
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

Mine is also album art. Tool rocks.

Tool does, indeed, rock! I first heard it about four years ago, and I really like it since that time.

Vereya
My avatar is a Wolf, because I am really fascinated with these animals. I like to think that wolf is my totem.

DurkaDurka
I am a sheep mask, bah

Curiosity
Quote: Originally Posted by VereyaView Post

My avatar is a Wolf, because I am really fascinated with these animals. I like to think that wolf is my totem.

Vereya

You could be right - there seems to be a good match....shadowwolf.org/wolf.html (external - login to view)

Coddfish
Simple. I was looking for a fish avatar one day, and I found this. And it's been that avatar ever since.

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

I see nothing except the big red x o' doom.

Janbacca
Nostalgia!

Vereya
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

Vereya

You could be right - there seems to be a good match....shadowwolf.org/wolf.html (external - login to view)

Thank you, Curiousity!
Everything matches, but the birthdates, though

Impetus
Naked twister...just add bodies, KY-warming Massage Oil, subtract clothing and just try not to have fun!

Muz

MikeyDB
My avatar represents thought process....

Unforgiven
Quote: Originally Posted by ImpetusView Post

Naked twister...just add bodies, KY-warming Massage Oil, subtract clothing and just try not to have fun!

Muz

Four words.
Portable Twister Dance Floor.
This could bring a lot of customers back to the bars.

Nuggler
I've always been a fan of whashisname, the author. That's his picture. Wrote about the firebombing of some place in Germany during the big one. Why can't I think of it? What? Who? He was actually taken POW and that book is sort of autobiographical, sort of. Still his name won't come. This is really getting bad. Should have stuck with the pic of .........what dogs are descended from. Big furry, with teeth, and roam in packs.............Jesus, this is bad.!!! I really don't need an avatar.
Kurt Vonne...................(grunt........ummmmmmmmmff ffffffffffff.........).......gut. I think. Ok, now, whats the doggy thing.........ah..........???

eh1eh
Kurt Vonnegut (external - login to view)

Nuggler
Thanks eh1eh. I had me worried for a while there.