Favorite clothing

triedit
What is the one piece of clothing that you own that is your favorite and why?

My favorite has got to be my "BigDaddy Clothing Company" tshirt. It's freakin' huge. Plus it's fairly new so it still has some shape to it. Tshirts tend to get lazy over time.

Im a large woman. Think: Rosie ODonnell on steroids large. And I swear to you this shirt would fit both me and my husband together.

I love my big shirt *sniffle*

IdRatherBeSkiing
I love my Bruce Springsteen Giant Stadium 2003 concert #9 T-shirt.

Dreadful Nonsense
wripped fishnet pantyhose

talloola
My fleece pullover tops, can wear them anywhere, plus golfing. Made about 16 of them one Xmas, and gave them away for presents to my daughters, so now we all wear them, all different designs and
colors.

Brat
Love my sleep pants. When I feel like getting comfortable I love to put them on. I only where them at home, I'm not the kind of person who likes to where pjs in public.
Course, I bought a cowboy hat yesterday, that I got alot of compliments on. Guess it looks pretty good on me. It could quickly become my favourite as well.

gopher
+1
#6  Top Rated Post
My USA-flag bandana. People call me 'the patriot' when they see me wearing it.

Tonington
Anything clean really, but if I had to choose, my DiscoSTU frosh shirt from Saint Thomas.

Vereya
I just love my new skirt! It is a tight-fitting, knee-length skirt, with a slit in front, that goes practically up to... er.... mmm... you know what I mean My co-workers seem to like it very much, too...

MikeyDB
I wear a boonie that gets most folk upset....It's decorated with badges and insignia from the variety of shooting sports and competitions I've been involved in as a competitor.

I like the sense of stupidity about their own beliefs that my hat evokes...

Luckily I don't attend any church so that's not a problem ...I think there's a rule about no hats in church unless you're a female.... and my medications have left me photo-sensitive...I break out in hives if I'm in the sun for too long....10 minutes...

DurkaDurka
I am partial to my chain thongs, they are very comfy.

Unforgiven
Quote: Originally Posted by VereyaView Post

I just love my new skirt! It is a tight-fitting, knee-length skirt, with a slit in front, that goes practically up to... er.... mmm... you know what I mean My co-workers seem to like it very much, too...

Helllllooooooo webcam!

MikeyDB
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

I am partial to my chain thongs, they are very comfy.

Hey Durk...howd ya get around the rust rings? Of course mine aren't SS....

dirtylinder
It always makes me laugh that American's like to wear their flags...seems weird to me...we Canadians like to put them on our backpacks, so we're liked on our travels, we fly them on our boats, and off our poles, but we don't seem to don them so much.
My favorite thing to wear is my golf shoes!

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeyDBView Post

Hey Durk...howd ya get around the rust rings? Of course mine aren't SS....

WD-40 is your friend Mikey

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by dirtylinderView Post

My favorite thing to wear is my golf shoes!

Oh god can you walk all over me today....I need some abuse bad....

triedit
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

WD-40 is your friend Mikey

That's why they invented Jigga Lube.

Meeshee
I love my thongs...hehe.

And my pink sweater that falls off the shoulders. She makes me feel good no matter what time of the month it is.

missile
I don't have any particular favourite piece of clothing. In fact, anything the little beauty across the street has on looks marvelous