Things Men Wish Women Knew


Twila
#61
Gawd, just looking back on my spelling of cheerleader. Yikes!!!!
 
eh1eh
#62
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

k, back to those chearleader...the first pick they do look young and wholesome.

The second pic they look of legal age...

First pic they look like they are at a school that is preparing them for when they are 40 and divorced.
 
talloola
#63
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

I'm all about the skanky look, sleazier the better.

I notice that
 
DurkaDurka
#64
Quote: Originally Posted by talloolaView Post

I notice that

Talloola, I suggest you do not look at my avatar.
 
lone wolf
#65
Two little words that can prevent a whole day of cold shoulder:

Yes Dear
Wolf
 
Brat
#66
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Two little words that can prevent a whole day of cold shoulder:

Yes Dear

Wolf

Happy wife, Happy life!
 
eh1eh
#67
'You're right' , goes a long way to making 'happy wife, happy life'. lol. So true.
 
SwitSof
#68
Reading what men want from women made me want to stay single!
Well, actually eh1eh sort of nailed some things quite well.

One thing really bugged me to read a bloke writing this:
Quote:

4. A man should have a woman who loves to clean and is meticulous in every sense of the word.

I'm living with a guy who is very lazy and wouldn't do his share of cleaning the house.
We all work, are busy with our own things and it's only fair to divide the chores, also between couples I reckon.
 
gopher
+1
#69
The second pic they look of legal age...

I understand they were banned for bad conduct.
 
Twila
#70
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

The second pic they look of legal age...

I understand they were banned for bad conduct.

well it's hard work being skanky...it's not just about how ya dress ya know...there's the reputation to keep up and that takes dedication and hard work.....
 
gopher
+1
#71
... ah, umm, OK, if you say so ...

LOL!!
 
gopher
+1
#72
gee, nobody commented on the award winning wholesome cheerleader:




how about some kudos for her???








.... and BTW, she's legal ....
 
Dreadful Nonsense
#73
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

well it's hard work being skanky...it's not just about how ya dress ya know...there's the reputation to keep up and that takes dedication and hard work.....

Roflmao
 
DurkaDurka
#74
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

gee, nobody commented on the award winning wholesome cheerleader:




how about some kudos for her???








.... and BTW, she's legal ....

She is hideous looking, I think she has a mild case of the downs.
 
Dreadful Nonsense
#75
Her leg is on backwards
 
talloola
#76
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

Talloola, I suggest you do not look at my avatar.

Get dressed.
 
gopher
+1
#77
'' hideous ... leg is on backward ''

!!!!!
 
gopher
+1
#78
Quote: Originally Posted by talloola

Get dressed.

Good idea!
 

Similar Threads

24
If only they knew
by karrie | Sep 9th, 2009
10
41
Things Women Wish Men Knew
by SwitSof | Aug 2nd, 2007
16
If you knew you were being filmed
by peapod | Jul 21st, 2005
no new posts