PSA for the Ladies- Walmart Warning

Twila
READ CAREFULLY, GIRLS!!!!

I don’t know how many of you shop at Wal-Mart or Costco, but this is how I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. This happened to me and it could happen to you!!!!! Here’s how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking twenty-five-year-old well-built cowboy-type guys come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the trunk. They’re both shirtless and start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex with their highly-defined chest muscles and rock-hard abs exposed. It’s impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say “No” and ask you to give them a ride instead to another Wal-Mart or Costco.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start talking dirty about what they want to do to you. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts kissing your neck and begs you to pull over so he can make love to you!! Except while this is going on, the other guy steals your purse!!

I had my purse stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday, and most likely tomorrow.

Unforgiven
So two strangers walk up to you in a parking lot and you let them in the car? Mommy and Daddy need to revist this whole talking to stangers issue.

Sorry you lost your purse but let's be thankful it wasn't someone like Pickton or Bernardo.

Twila
uhm, it was a joke.

Gemini911
Ya.....

DaSleeper
He's pulling your leg

Unforgiven
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

uhm, it was a joke.

Huh! I thought I only saw that last line to read just Tuesday.
My bad, I will work on my sense of humour for the rest of the evening. And review Reading The Whole Message Posted for dummies book over the weekend.

Cheers.

55Mercury
now that's funny!

oh, and the joke was good too.

never noticed unf's avatar blushing before.

Viviand
LOL that made the joke even funnier!

Summ3rDaze
LOL!!!! that was worth it. I lol'd when I got to twice on Thursday, seriously LOL'd at most likely tomorrow and LOLOLOL'd when the good samaritan tried to offer helpful advice.

beauty.