Buying Dinner

View Poll Results: In your Dates What Percentage of the Time has the Woman Bought Dinner?
10% 6 54.55%
20% 1 9.09%
30% 0 0%
40% 1 9.09%
50% 1 9.09%
60% 0 0%
70% 0 0%
80% 1 9.09%
90% 1 9.09%
100% 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

s243a
Okay, Pangloss (external - login to view) has gotten me curious.

able
Your poll should include 1 to 9%, otherwise most guys won't be able to vote.

tracy
I always offer to pay.

L_M
I don't think I've ever paid, but I usually offer to help (not so much verbally, but with the gesture to my purse).

Going out to bar is a bit different. The guy usually buys the first four or five drinks, but I like to take over after that.

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by L_MView Post

I don't think I've ever paid, but I usually offer to help (not so much verbally, but with the gesture to my purse).

Going out to bar is a bit different. The guy usually buys the first four or five drinks, but I like to take over after that.

Lady M I presume, fitting You should enter in the middle of a dinner date LOL.
Hi!
enjoys moments of her before she becomes aware of who I am...bigger lol!

triedit
Definitely should be a zero option. I don't pay on dates. Im both old fashioned and stingy.

Brat
Quote: Originally Posted by trieditView Post

Definitely should be a zero option. I don't pay on dates. Im both old fashioned and stingy.

Amen sister!

Pangloss
The way I have always worked it, the one who asks the other one out does the treating. In my line of work, I get an awful lot of free tickets to shows and events, so I do an awful lot of the asking.

All of my friends (romantic or not) seem to be quite generous - I get asked out maybe five or six times a month. Usually I'm working, so I can't go all that often. Actually, generosity is one of the qualities I need to see in someone before I can think of them as a friend - and I really hope I live up to that standard as well.

Honestly - I'd say I maybe break even, but I just don't keep tabs.

Pangloss

Postscript: Sorry for the absence - I was in the wilderness with an orchestra. Honest.

-p

shadowshiv

Hello LM! It is nice to see that you made it over!

Coddfish

L_M!

How the heck are you?

L_M
Hey guys. Unf e-mailed me and told me you guys had found a better place so I thought I'd try this one more time. The previous members seem to be pretty cool so far. Hopefully we can keep the riff-raff out (ha ha, did I just say that? I'm getting old).

So yeah, does anyone want to buy me dinner tonight? I'm craving a steak

Unforgiven

Hey guys. Unf e-mailed me and told me you guys had found a better place so I thought I'd try this one more time. The previous members seem to be pretty cool so far. Hopefully we can keep the riff-raff out (ha ha, did I just say that? I'm getting old).

So yeah, does anyone want to buy me dinner tonight? I'm craving a steak

LadyM so nice to see you here. I found a great place for Mongolian ribs I'll take you too when you get to Toronto. Glad you're giving it one more go. It's better here, good staff.

Brat
Hi LadyM *waves*
Good to see you.

personal touch
In my world the man always pays.

gopher
+1
#15  Top Rated Post
any wealthy heiress is welcomed to walk into my life and buy me dinner - so long as it's gluten free

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

any wealthy heiress is welcomed to walk into my life and buy me dinner - so long as it's gluten free

Have some delicious wheatcakes, gopher.