Best Show Ever!


Eh_Degray
#1
Heros has got to be the best written, directed, and performed show on tv in a long time. Who's with me!
 
Walter
#2
I prefer Hogan's Heroes.
 
eh1eh
#3
Heros? The best. Are you 14?
 
Meeshee
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Heros? The best. Are you 14?

I`m 25 and I think it`s awesome too.
 
Twila
#5
Sorry, had to NOT watch it so I could watch 2 and a half men and how I met your mother. However I thoroughly enjoyed the first 2 episodes I watched and plan on purchasing the entire first season for summer time viewing...
 
eh1eh
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by MeesheeView Post

I`m 25 and I think it`s awesome too.

Awesome, OK, but the best?
 
Meeshee
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Awesome, OK, but the best?

Oh god not the best....but you and I agree because we want each other...lmao. Shhhh....
 
eh1eh
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by MeesheeView Post

Oh god not the best....but you and I agree because we want each other...lmao. Shhhh....


Ok, I won't tell anyone.
 
Meeshee
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Ok, I won't tell anyone.


It`s so much funner this way. The big secret.....
 
snowles
#10


This >>>>> Heroes
 
Meeshee
#11
Huh??? what did I miss with that pic?
 
snowles
#12
A better written, directed and performed show than Heroes.
 
Meeshee
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by snowlesView Post

A better written, directed and performed show than Heroes.

Ahhh gotcha. Never heard of it tho. Where/when does it paly?
 
DurkaDurka
#14
Arrested Development is my favourite comedy, I can't believe they cancelled it.
 
Meeshee
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

Arrested Development is my favourite comedy, I can't believe they cancelled it.

If they cancelled it, it could not have been that great. Shows what taste you have
 
DurkaDurka
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by MeesheeView Post

If they cancelled it, it could not have been that great. Shows what taste you have

Mainstream TV audiences have no taste for the most part, hence the popularity of reality TV and American Idol.
 
Meeshee
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

Mainstream TV audiences have no taste for the most part, hence the popularity of reality TV and American Idol.

Yes but mainstream TV audiences can`t all be wrong can they? I think the numbers speak for themselves.

hehe. I`m such a brat
 
DurkaDurka
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by MeesheeView Post

Yes but mainstream TV audiences can`t all be wrong can they? I think the numbers speak for themselves.

hehe. I`m such a brat

They are wrong for the most part. How else could a series like the Golden Girls have dragged on for so long?
 
unclepercy
#19
I could watch a new Grey's Anatomy every night.

Uncle
 
Eh_Degray
#20
Oh come on. Heros is good. It is well written and directed.
Ya I also like Arrested Development. There are a lot of good actors coming up on that one.
 

Similar Threads

6
That '70s Show
by JonB2004 | Apr 10th, 2012
5
SHOW OFF...
by kalok | Jan 10th, 2005
21
Your TV show!
by Andem | Sep 15th, 2004
no new posts