Let`s Rant

Meeshee

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
So, I have to rant a few times a day to stay sane.

It really pisses me off when I am grocery shopping and a mother with 7 kids is in my way. I was in the cheese section and 3 of her kids were sitting in the fridge thing. Totally gross.
Why can`t parents control their kids?

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
Meeshee, it is a question that I keep asking myself time and again, when I see people with kids. The strangest thing is that they actually seem to be proud of their kids' disgusting behaviour, no matter how much the kids irritate others 8O

Meeshee

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
Meeshee, it is a question that I keep asking myself time and again, when I see people with kids. The strangest thing is that they actually seem to be proud of their kids' disgusting behaviour, no matter how much the kids irritate others 8O

It makes me want to walk over and choke the parents until they get some sense.
But I settle for my famous, this is my pissed-off look, don`t come near me, talk to me or bug me looks....lol.

Pangloss

Council Member
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Narcissism, simple narcissism. The lack of empathy, the unwillingness to consider anyone but yourself.

Butting in line because you're in a hurry.

Taking whatever you want because hey, you've got needs.

Saying you can do whatever you want and say whatever you want because, well, it's your right. It's not your fault that others are hurt or do without.

We've all seen it, all been pissed off by it, and from time to time, we all do it.

Pangloss

Meeshee

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
Narcissism, simple narcissism. The lack of empathy, the unwillingness to consider anyone but yourself.

Butting in line because you're in a hurry.

Taking whatever you want because hey, you've got needs.

Saying you can do whatever you want and say whatever you want because, well, it's your right. It's not your fault that others are hurt or do without.

We've all seen it, all been pissed off by it, and from time to time, we all do it.

Pangloss

Umm I really don`t understand the need for attack when you see a mother letting her kids sit on packs of cheese at a grocery store? How is that me not understanding something or my unwillingness to think about only mysef???

Ok so I am an idiot. I totally mis-understood your post. I get it now and I am so sorry for snapping Pangloss!!!! Please forgive me and my retardation.

Last edited:

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Thank you for this platform.

In March I acquired the services of 1-800-GOT-JUNK to remove junk from my home and yard. They left an advertising sign on my lawn when they were done. It's still there. I didn't ask them to deliver junk I paid them to take it away.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Umm I really don`t understand the need for attack when you see a mother letting her kids sit on packs of cheese at a grocery store? How is that me not understanding something or my unwillingness to think about only mysef???

Ok so I am an idiot. I totally mis-understood your post. I get it now and I am so sorry for snapping Pangloss!!!! Please forgive me and my retardation.

That FREAKED ME OUT. I went to quote your post, and in the quote your edit showed up, but it wasn't there when I clicked the 'quote' button.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Gas is a $1.10/L today in Toronto... doesn't really matter to me since I take Toronto Transit.

The Oil companies are raping everyone though, I hope the CEO's sleep well in their beds of cash.:x

Meeshee

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
Gas is a $1.10/L today in Toronto... doesn't really matter to me since I take Toronto Transit.

The Oil companies are raping everyone though, I hope the CEO's sleep well in their beds of cash.:x

I wonder if they would let me sleep with them in their beds of cash??? Always wanted to do that. Sleep with cash.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I wonder if they would let me sleep with them in their beds of cash??? Always wanted to do that. Sleep with cash.

It wouldn't be a good sleep, have you ever slept beside a an elderly man? You will wake up smelling of crisp $20's and Old Spice.