College/University Students Win Your Tuition

Mike0716

Apr 20, 2007
Hey, Any Canadian college or university students have a good chance at winning their tuition for this year. I know its exam time, (well it is for me here in Ontario), but theres been so few people signed up for the first round qualifiers, everyones got a good shot. The games are free and run every Sunday and Wednesday until the end of the month. If you want to give it a try follow this link:
http://lifeofsports.com/ccpc/register.php?refr=Mike0716
Thanks, and Good Luck to all.
Peace,
Mike

SpookyTheCat

Apr 21, 2006
Ontario
invisionfree.com
Hey, Any Canadian college or university students have a good chance at winning their tuition for this year. I know its exam time, (well it is for me here in Ontario), but theres been so few people signed up for the first round qualifiers, everyones got a good shot. The games are free and run every Sunday and Wednesday until the end of the month. If you want to give it a try follow this link:
http://lifeofsports.com/ccpc/register.php?refr=Mike0716
Thanks, and Good Luck to all.
Peace,
Mike
This is Spam:angry3:
The software that they're trying to get onto your machine will certainly conntain spyware of some sort .(Thet need it in order to keep track of you)

Mike0716

Apr 20, 2007
Umm .... no, this is definatly not spam buddy. But good try. You don't even need to download anything. It's a poker game which gives college/university students a chance at winning there tuition.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
Well like anyone with half a brain cell, I don't believe anyone on the internet who claims to be offering "the chance to win" anything.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Definitley scamware. They want your name address everything. suprised they don't ask for your SIN and bank account #. :roll: Geez, how many noobs do they scam with this.:angry3:
If you want my name address and everything the cheque better come first.;-)

Last edited:

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Oooh, oohh, I could win free tuition. Woohoo free ride baby!

The sad thing is some students will get their hopes up over the chances of free money. We're allready offered credit cards with large limits. Free or not, spyware or not, I think it's disingenuous to get students hopes up.

Edit: For any students who want help, there are essay contests like the Fraser Institute. I was considering writing one this year, the topic was eliminating world poverty, what is the best approach. My idea was instead of giving lump sums of money, export technologies and training, and expanded micro loans. If you like writing essays, this is a good test of your writing skills.
http://www.fraserinstitute.ca/studentcentre/essay.asp?tnav=1&scnav=4

lysyfacet

Life is good!
Apr 12, 2007
Brampton, ON
and how many times have we read "congratulations! you're the 999,999th visitor to this site! click here to claim your prize!

OMG...like enough times...i'm sure there are newbies out there who actually click...and then sit and scratch their head when they're computer just eats itself.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
i remember a store opened in sheffield (UK) while i was a student there. It was a travel agency or something, although mostly it was a massive scam. People stood outside with scratch-cards as an opening promotion. every passer-by got two cards. they were carefully arranged so the first one was a loser and the second was a winner. The prize was a "cruisebreak", and all you had to do was join their group (for the measly price of £30) to get your tickets. So anyway I fell hook, line and sinker for it. paid my price and then looked at the tickets conditions. I could go to amsterdam, copenhagen or somewhere else, i can't remember where. Anyway it turned out a "cruisebreak" is the name the ferry companies had given to some of their slightly more comfortable ferry trips. So basically I had paid £30 for a mediocre ferry trip to the most expensive town in europe or amsterdam, and the only port I could go for was half the country away.

never again.

never again.

lysyfacet

Life is good!
Apr 12, 2007
Brampton, ON
i remember a store opened in sheffield (UK) while i was a student there. It was a travel agency or something, although mostly it was a massive scam. People stood outside with scratch-cards as an opening promotion. every passer-by got two cards. they were carefully arranged so the first one was a loser and the second was a winner. The prize was a "cruisebreak", and all you had to do was join their group (for the measly price of £30) to get your tickets. So anyway I fell hook, line and sinker for it. paid my price and then looked at the tickets conditions. I could go to amsterdam, copenhagen or somewhere else, i can't remember where. Anyway it turned out a "cruisebreak" is the name the ferry companies had given to some of their slightly more comfortable ferry trips. So basically I had paid £30 for a mediocre ferry trip to the most expensive town in europe or amsterdam, and the only port I could go for was half the country away.

never again.

never again.

people these days are really sneeky, and if you don't pay much attention they'll get you in their traps. It happens to us all.