Is stripping for school okay?

View Poll Results: Is stripping for school tuition acceptable?
yes 15 78.95%
no 1 5.26%
no opinion 3 15.79%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

snfu73
Quote: Originally Posted by oneiopenView Post

A friend from north England told me that he was told in North America that is was "perfectly acceptable" for a woman to strip to pay her college or university tuition. I can only speak for my self but I was wondering what others thought. So, in your opinion, is stripping for school "perfectly acceptable" or not?

Why not, if that is what she or he chooses to do, why not? There is good money in it. Can be fun. I don't see what's wrong with it if someone decides that that is what they wish to do.

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by ZzarchovView Post

I haven't im afriad, bigger fan of seduction than nudity.

Indeed, I 've been happily married for 19 yrs and found no use for strip clubs. But in my younger days I was a friend of a couple of strippers. Girls I went to high school with. One was busting her butt, literaly and figurativly to make money to pay for her college as her parents couldn't. The other was in it for an easy buck and it showed. So it really depends on the person and their goals and ambitions weather things are cheap and naked or nude and artful. It is also in the eye of the beholder. How you perceive someone or something is how it is to you. I found both girls very pretty. the one with the goals was the one I found attractive and very seductive, she had something to say other than 'got some smoke... etc. She is now a successful proffesional, the other..... I don't know. Wish I did.

RomSpaceKnight
I've met a couple putting their money to good use. Paying for a nice house, raising fatherless kids, and paying for school.

Working at a rubntug is lower on in the sex trade heirarchy I think. They are junkies and such.

no new posts