Anyone watching idol?

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
You see, I can discuss it on the Idol board with a million (literally) people or I can see if any of you guys are watchin...

Go Gina. FYI

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
SHH!!! I set my Bell PVR to record this, don't want to know!

I watch it, like the other 35 million people.

Its amazing, the other big networks are putting on REPEATS, because they don't want to compete with FOX's idol!

Idol is now the #1 show in American and the #1 show in Canada.

AND, "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?" aired after a episode of Idol and had the highest series premiere in a decade!

FOX is doing amazingly well with Idol:

Easy to understand why: FAMILY PROGRAMMING, children LOVE this, and parents watch idol and sit down to a family tv show with the kids that is entertaing for the kids AND the parents!

Sanjaya HAS to go...

lena

Electoral Member
Feb 20, 2005
ab
This is the time I start watching Idol
I can't stand the crap before..now the real stuff happens..yeehaaa.
I would love to hear some of the people that didn't even make the first tv round. What an insult to some talent I'm sure. I know they have to let some crap in for a show but man they sure have some ****.

Melinda IS the next Idol. :notworthy: I hope.

s243a

Council Member
Mar 9, 2007
Calgary
The only reality show I like is the one with the competing fashion designers. The dancing ones are okay though.

look3467

Council Member
Dec 13, 2006
Northern California
I confess! I love watching American Idol. Why? Because it brings out the best and the worst in people.

I look at their hearts and see what they are made of. I can truly appreciate one who strives with heart than one who thinks he or she deserves to be there.

I love to see raw talent being brought out and given notice. The problem lies within that persons as to what they do with it after they win.

It is like a person who has a normal, day to day work a day life, and suddenly wins the lotto. For many, that win changed lives, some for good and some for worse. For the worse, it would have been better if they had never won!

I like to see them progress and make something of themselves and entertain the world with their good.

Peace>>>AJ:love9:

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Everyone hates this poor Sanjaya guy, lol. Even me. Tonite I'm sure we'll get to watch him leave finally and take the walk home. I like Melinda and Lakeisha too, but I really really LOVE GINA. Go Gina, she's just so flippin cute :)

What did you all think of Sundance? Apparantly he's being a real dick but if you don't get the votes, you don't get the votes. Right?

look3467

Council Member
Dec 13, 2006
Northern California
Everyone hates this poor Sanjaya guy, lol. Even me. Tonite I'm sure we'll get to watch him leave finally and take the walk home. I like Melinda and Lakeisha too, but I really really LOVE GINA. Go Gina, she's just so flippin cute :)

What did you all think of Sundance? Apparantly he's being a real dick but if you don't get the votes, you don't get the votes. Right?

There is somthing about Sanjaya's voice which is very melow and soothing. If he were to get the right song, he would do just fine, but not idol stuff.

I also thought that the teenye-bobpers where the ones who ousted Sundance over Sanjaya.

But I think it is going to be a four women race.

Peace>>>AJ:love9:

DavidB

Nominee Member
Apr 24, 2006
www.akiti.ca
You see, I can discuss it on the Idol board with a million (literally) people or I can see if any of you guys are watchin...

Go Gina. FYI

I am watching Idol too.

I hope Sanjaya gets the boot tonight; nothing personal, but he is not Idol material (for several reasons).
Also don't care for Blake Lewis. Too much hip-hop/rap guy.

Among the women, Melinda and Lakisha are my favorites.
Among the men, Phil is my favorite (but I am not sure if America is ready for a bald Idol).

I know what you mean about a million people on the Idols forums. You make a post there, and then there are so many others you cannot find yours later. And their forums don't even have the ability to search by author.

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Well Sanjaya the wank is still safe. yargh. Of course, Gina and Phil are safe as well, so I'm happy. It's really too bad about Brandon, but I wouldn't have voted for him so what can I say. Apparantly Canadians can't vote, which saddens me.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
I TRIED to call and vote, its toll free, but I think they give a busy signal to all Canadian area codes.

Darn, because some 2 million Canadians watch it.

I AM SO MAD SANJAYA IS STILL ON!!!!!

He should have been off a long time ago!

Brandon is not great but miles better then Sanjaya!!

OMGoodness, he must go!!

2 reasons why he still here:

Unlike Survivor we vote for who we like, not who we hate, if we all voted for the ones we wanted off the show, Sanjaya would be gone.

But we vote for the ones we like... so whats to be done?

Also there is this online org. called VoteForTheWorst...
Where people undermine the show and vote for the worst contestant.

They should do an inside job and have Sanjaya booted, without us knowing of course!

Viviand

Mar 15, 2007
I AM SO MAD SANJAYA IS STILL ON!!!!!

Sanjaya is not my favourite contestant this time around either.

I've been watching American Idol since the beginning of this season and I have noooo idea who will end up winning. It is too bad that Canadian's can't vote :(

lena

Electoral Member
Feb 20, 2005
ab
OMG the arse Stern is telling people to do what????? vote for the worst???????? Noway? OH NO is all Ican say........Sanjaya..spelling?? is Stern puppet that asssss Howwwwwwyyy not San

lena

Electoral Member
Feb 20, 2005
ab
unreal.....it has really turned into a joke now..
Gina wasn't one of my favs..but she really really should have been in the top 3 or 4 at least..I am losin it for American Idol..Maybe Canadian Idol??? speechless is all I can say.

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
I'm devastated, crushed and my heart broke for her up there. Awww, it was soooo sad. Very emotional and that song. yargh.

I hate the people voting for Sanjaya. Gina was really good and really wanted it...