Quebec 1 4.00%
New Brunswick 1 4.00%
P.E.I. 0 0%
Nova Scotia 3 12.00%
Newfoundland 2 8.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

westmanguy
So?

I am voting BC.... I mean look at it... to the high mountains along the #1, to the valleys of Kelowna and Kamploops, to the Sunshine Coast of Gibson, to the beautiful Vancouver Island, to the far west coast of Tifino, to the far wondering North with vast distances of rivers..

I mean British Columbia has to be the most scenic province in this nation.

Now, I have been to the following provinces:

B.C.
Alberta
Saskatchewan
Manitoba
Ontario
Quebec

Never bin up north or maritimes.

Let the debate rage forth!

(also, not enough room to include territories in poll, so sorry!)

Curiosity
As unhappy as I was being moved to B.C. when I was a young girl - leaving my childhood friends and some of my family members behind....I had no idea what I would ever like about that "new place" I was moving to....

Until I arrived in B.C. and was taken around the wonderful beaches, waterways, mountain resorts, lovely neighborhoods, and the fresh clean air of it all.....

I thought I had been moved to heaven. It remains the closest place to heaven in my mind and heart.

Been to all of the provinces Westmanguy mentioned....still love B.C. more than any other.

Tonington
Nova Scotia! I'm not too biased am I? Second place is a no brainer, BC. I'm pretty sure the majority will be BC.

Kreskin
I live in in BC so I voted that way. I drove to Manitoba a few years ago and thoroughly enjoyed seeing the Prairies up close.

westmanguy
Yuck, I live in the Prairies and got nothing beautiful here!

Curiosity your a female? I assumed you were a male... lol- learn something new everyday!

Vancouver, also, IMO, is the most beautiful city in North America, if not the world.

Been to Vancouver 15 times... love it... such an amazing city, with all my woes about Canada, I would happy to have a life in Vancouver...

I think not
Nova Scotia hands down. It's not only a beautiful province, it is full of beautiful genuine warm hearted people.

BC is nice as long as it's devoid of BC'ers.

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by I think notView Post

Nova Scotia hands down. It's not only a beautiful province, it is full of beautiful genuine warm hearted people.

BC is nice as long as it's devoid of BC'ers.

We got rid of them after Expo.

El Barto
The scenes I saw from Battlestar Galactica that was filmed in Lions bay are gorgeous

Curiosity
Quote: Originally Posted by westmanguyView Post

Yuck, I live in the Prairies and got nothing beautiful here!

Curiosity your a female? I assumed you were a male... lol- learn something new everyday!

Vancouver, also, IMO, is the most beautiful city in North America, if not the world.

Been to Vancouver 15 times... love it... such an amazing city, with all my woes about Canada, I would happy to have a life in Vancouver...

Westmanguy

Yes I are a girl - can't you tell from the hysterical posts?

I was born and lived for about eleven years growing up in Winnipeg until we moved to Vancouver...

If you are going to move Vancouver the city or Greater Vancouver - make your worldly wealth first - it's a lovely place to be wealthy in...

El Barto
Landed in Vancouver once for another flight out , never saw a thing.

Curiosity
ElBarto

Sea Island isn't much of a view .... just a fast descent or you land in the water lol

El Barto
It didn't help that it was raining too, but you must know that

Curiosity
ElBarto

Keeps the buildings and streets clean.... I always recognize a made in Vancouver movie - the streets are always sparkling and shiny.....

darkbeaver
BC #1 , The Beachcombers, killer whales, rain forest, mountains, palm trees. I was almost there once, I got as far as Banfff. Nova Scotia #2 , logically BC must be the best because it's ten thousand kilometers from where I am.Nova Scotia will do untill I can migrate across the plains to the land beyond the mountains.

Sparrow
I don't think I can choose one over the other. They are all so different from each other and all beautiful. Here in my neck of the woods we have approx. 36 lakes of varying size. A lot of green scenery, in the Fall the colors are so spectacular you could almost swear they had been painted with an artists brush. The two ends of this country cannot really be compared because they are both unique.

El Barto
Shall we compare ends?

tracy
Anyone who didn't say BC must be dellusional.

hermanntrude
or not have visited it.

anyway why just the provinces? what's wrong with the territories?

AmberEyes
I've only been to BC and Alberta, so it isn't really fair that I voted, but I did anyway... out of the two provinces BC is by far the better, hehe. I grew up here on vancouver island, just a ferry ride away from Vancouver. This place is definitely beautiful... just this morning the sun was out and I went for a nice long walk through the valley and admired the greenery. All I could hear was the sound of the birds singing and the wind blowing through the trees... just amazing.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberEyesView Post

I've only been to BC and Alberta, so it isn't really fair that I voted, but I did anyway... out of the two provinces BC is by far the better, hehe. I grew up here on vancouver island, just a ferry ride away from Vancouver. This place is definitely beautiful... just this morning the sun was out and I went for a nice long walk through the valley and admired the greenery. All I could hear was the sound of the birds singing and the wind blowing through the trees... just amazing.

God, you're talking about spring, it's almost nearly pretty soon spring here someday too pleeezze.

L Gilbert
It's the variety, I think that helps BC out so much. There are the Rockies which are incredible when you rail through them, there's desert like over by Oliver& Osoyoos, there're lakes and rivers, etc.

talloola
I was born in New Westminster, B.C., and I thank my grandparents/parents, (England/Ireland)for
making their way to this beautiful province, they knew something, obviously, and once they arrived
here they stayed the rest of their lives.

I have been all over this province, now live on Vancouver Island, we take different trips, each year
to see rest of it. I have never been dissapointed with anything "thus" far.

BEAUTIFUL BRITISH COLUMBIA

Vereya
I've never been to Canada, but "Anne of Green Gables" books led me to believe that PEI is the most beautiful province LOL

sanctus
Quote: Originally Posted by westmanguyView Post

So?

I am voting BC.... I mean look at it... to the high mountains along the #1, to the valleys of Kelowna and Kamploops, to the Sunshine Coast of Gibson, to the beautiful Vancouver Island, to the far west coast of Tifino, to the far wondering North with vast distances of rivers..

I mean British Columbia has to be the most scenic province in this nation.

Now, I have been to the following provinces:

B.C.
Alberta
Saskatchewan
Manitoba
Ontario
Quebec

Never bin up north or maritimes.

Let the debate rage forth!

(also, not enough room to include territories in poll, so sorry!)

You mean there are other areas in Canada besides Ontario??

tamarin
Ontario is by far the most beautiful. Those extolling others are, of course, just trying to cover for a much nurtured (and insidious) inferiority complex. I make an allowance for that... it's not your fault.

hermanntrude
Quote: Originally Posted by tamarinView Post

Ontario is by far the most beautiful. Those extolling others are, of course, just trying to cover for a much nurtured (and insidious) inferiority complex. I make an allowance for that... it's not your fault.

me-ow!

Tonington
Hermann, I lived my first 5 years in NWT, it's very beautiful as well. Really anywhere in Canada that isn't covered with concrete and steel you'll find beauty. The Prarie skies with the rolling hills(in some places ), The mountains and the coast in BC, Cape Breton Highlands, PEI. The list goes on.

hermanntrude
Ive been to NWT. beautiful place. i'd like to explore some more, maybe see inuvik or somewhere

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

or not have visited it.

anyway why just the provinces? what's wrong with the territories?

No palm trees.

hermanntrude
Ontario may forget that there are other provinces, but it seems sometimes that the other provinces at times forget about the territories

no new posts