Does anyone like Dr. Laura?

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
I've just finished reading 10 stupid things women do to screw up their lives and 10 stupid things for men. I find I agree with her more now at 34 than I did at 24. Weird.

Thoughts?

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
If you knew who Dr Lauara was then you would know. Hell, If I knew who she was I would Know. Either way I caan't beleive there's only 10.

:smilebox: :laughing7: :)

snowles

Electoral Member
May 21, 2006
Atikokan, Ontario
Dr. Laura, not so much.

Sue the Sex Lady, very much. I saw her give a free lecture in one of my early years of university; they stuffed the 800-seat capacity place 200 people over, and turned another 1,000 away at the door. There were people standing outside the hall to hear her speak; outside, in the cold. In January. Needless to say, she was great.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
Dr. Laura's career took a big hit when she took on homosexuals. Can't fight the trend. She's still a strong voice for common sense in relationships. And that's especially needed in this age of obvious decline.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Dr. Laura's career took a big hit when she took on homosexuals. Can't fight the trend. She's still a strong voice for common sense in relationships. And that's especially needed in this age of obvious decline.

Her career also took a big hit when an ex lover published (sold or whatever) naked pictures of her. She preaches no sex before marraige....if you can. She's somewhat realistic. :)

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
The best book for men and women is: Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus by John Gray PhD
As well as being a guide in communication, there are times you will have a good laugh. It is not a heavy read and treats both sides of the picture.