David Suzuki's Rock bus Eco - Tour -Mr .Kyoto himself

L Gilbert
See my previous post.

#juan
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Exactly. Forget the political crap in the Kyoto batch of a$$wipe and just develop something of our own. That twit Gordon Campbull & Co. did, I'm sure the rest of Canada could.

It doesn't matter if Canada cleans up her act if five other, larger, countries do not. This problem requires that the whole world work together to stop global warming. Kyoto needed some work but it is a start.

L Gilbert
Nuts. Leading by example is a lot easier than any other way of leading unless one has the amount of force available. I doubt even the US has to force available to tell the rest of the planet to smarten up green wise. If you come over here and tell me my kitchen has a dirty floor when yours has dirty dishes in it, you'll get the Turdeau salute.
Everone is so interested in telling everone else how to live their lives, they ignore what's wrong with themselves. It's friggin stupid.
Um, larger countries than Canada? There is only 1, BTW.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Nothing but fear and common sense holding you back, windy.

I don't have either, but I'v got a good boot that would improve your appearance maggot.

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

I don't have either, but I'v got a good boot that would improve your appearance maggot.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahh. That coming from a wood-chewing , over-sized rat? lmao You wouldn't have a boot big enough even if rodents could wear boots, beaver