Your TV lineup!

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
So to me Movies/Books/Music didn't fit this category.. it will work here.

I want to have a general chat about the TV shows we watch and which ones we are regulars on.

Me:

Sunday -

8/7c - The Amazing Race - CBS/CTV
9/8c - Desperate Housewives - ABC/CTV

Monday -

9/8c - 24 - FOX/Global

Tuesday -

8/7c - American Idol - FOX/CTV
9/8c - House - FOX/CTV
10/9c - Boston Legal - ABC/CH

Wednesday -

8/7c - American Idol - FOX/CTV
9/8c - Criminal Minds - CBS/CTV
10/9c - Lost - ABC/CTV

Thursday -

8/7c - Survivor: Fiji - CBS/Global
8/7c - Ugly Betty - ABC/Citytv - tape upstairs, and watch at 9/8c

Friday -

9/8c - Close to Home - CBS/CTV

Saturday -

11/10c - MadTV - FOX/CH - watch 1st half hour
11:30/10:30c - Saturday Night Live - NBC/Global

Daily watches:

The O'Reilly Factor - 8/7c <or> 11/10c - FOX News Channel
Oprah - 2/1c - CTV Halifax
The View - 12/11c - ABC/CTV
Beverly Hills 90210 repeats on TVtropolis at 4pm

I have a PVR from Bell Express Vu and tape alot of these shows and get to them eventually.

I am addicted to TV you see. So what are your fav. shows? and if you watch any of the shows I do, say so, so we can discuss them!

BTW by satellite tv bill is $100 / month

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
Food Network, and Weather Channel are what my TV is tuned to. I set up tape to record History Channel show on ancient engineering projects. Not much of a TV watcher. It's usually background noise while I read a book.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
I have a problem... I love my weekly series.

Paula Deen is cool on the Food Network.

So RSK your a basic cable type of guy?

snfu73

disturber of the peace
For the amount that I seem to watch TV, I don't really watch alot of TV shows...hmmm.

I watch news, racing, Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, Corner Gas...they are always on, so, it's not a regular kinda thing...:) The only show I watch regularly is Keeping Up Appearances. I love that show. So...british.

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada
This is actually something I'm interested in - thanks for bringing it up. I see we share a few favorites.

Sunday - Extreme Home Makeover
Then...we have family movie night.

Monday - switch between Wife Swap and How I Met your Mother/The Class
Supernanny - once in a while
CSI: Miami

Tuesday - AFHV
Primetime

Wed. - George Lopez (sometimes)
Criminal Minds
CSI: NY

Thurs. - Ugly Betty
Grey's Anatomy
Men in Trees (I understand this is shot in BC):wave:

Fri. - not much on - 20/20 sometimes

Plus I watch many movies, sometimes multiple times.

I positively will not watch: sports, anything with screaming, wrestling, country music TV, war movies, or westerns.

Percy

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
With A-Channel London, and CTV Kitchener/London?

Boston Legal, House, and 24 are my top shows.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I don't really watch shows on their broadcast date. I usually program my PVR to record thw shows I watch, then view them at my leisure.

Shows I enoy watching are: Lost, 24, Prison Break, South Park, Family Guy, King of the Hill, arrested develoment.

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
I love South Park.. one of the best shows out there... and they are not typical like the Daily Show, they poke fun at the right AND the left. I respect that.

24 is great... did you see the President get blown up tonight? I think they just killed off the president on the show... they left it hanging.

Lost is getting stranger and stranger... they are dragin it out to much.

And, never got into Prison Break.

One show I recommend to EVERYONE is Boston Legal.. amazing writing, witty, and humerous.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
I watch Lost from time to time, that is whenever that network is running episodes. Besides that I watch King of the Hill, South Park, lots of sports, and my favorite has to be Futurama, in fact I have a quote from that show as my signature here.

I also like Survivorman, but I've seen them all now. Oh yah, and Daily Planet and Mythbusters.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Well, I can't really say what all I watch, because the tv is on constantly, I can't handle total quiet. But, my MUST SEES boil down to only two shows.

Heroes, and Grey's Anatomy.

And if I had to choose between the two, Heroes it would be!

Alexander

Electoral Member
Jan 31, 2007
Vancouver, B.C.
I dont have a schedule, but some shows I often watch and ejoy are: Scrubs, Malcolm in the Middle, King of the Hill, South Park, War at Home, Married... With Children, Two and a Half Men, and whatever movie TBS is playing, I usually watch them.

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada
One of my favs too - I even remarked to my daughter that the music was outstanding.
Don't you think so?

Uncle

I love South Park.. one of the best shows out there... and they are not typical like the Daily Show, they poke fun at the right AND the left. I respect that.

24 is great... did you see the President get blown up tonight? I think they just killed off the president on the show... they left it hanging.

Lost is getting stranger and stranger... they are dragin it out to much.

And, never got into Prison Break.

One show I recommend to EVERYONE is Boston Legal.. amazing writing, witty, and humerous.