What's your theme song?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Most everyone's got a theme song. If you ask my wife, this is my theme song...
But personally, this is the one that winds me up, get my blood just a pumpin and reminds me not to lean on the 35mm...
This is the theme song I imagine is running in the minds of most people these days...

So what's your theme song?

Last edited:

mapleleafgirl

Electoral Member
Dec 13, 2006
windsor,ontario
Most everyone's got a theme song. If you ask my wife, this is my theme song...
But personally, this is the one that winds me up, get my blood just a pumpin and reminds me not to lean on the 35mm...
This is the theme song I imagine is running in the minds of most people these days...

So what's your theme song?

mines like a hundred years old, but i think it rocks. its called "day tripper" by the beatles. it makes my legs wanna dance and my heart start to pump. anybody heard of this song/ it has like one of the most amazing guitar riffs youll ever hear.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
mines like a hundred years old, but i think it rocks. its called "day tripper" by the beatles. it makes my legs wanna dance and my heart start to pump. anybody heard of this song/ it has like one of the most amazing guitar riffs youll ever hear.
Way ta make a guy feel real old, lol...

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Good question Bear music like religion is very personal.
To have a theme song I really have to think about it. So many but one comes to mind
Heavens coming down, from the Tea Party

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Good question Bear music like religion is very personal.
To have a theme song I really have to think about it. So many but one comes to mind
Heavens coming down, from the Tea Party
Just listened to it for the first time ever, not a bad tune, kind has a Doors feel...

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
well, it is an old song..hey thanks for the link--isnt that the coolest guitar riff on the planet! i think george is the most under-rated guitarist on the planet..he rocked!
George was awesome. I really liked his work with the Traveling Wilburys...

mapleleafgirl

Electoral Member
Dec 13, 2006
windsor,ontario
George was awesome. I really liked his work with the Traveling Wilburys...

youre pretty hip for an old guy--hah hah hah.. yeah, he was the greates for me cos his playing was not overbearing-know what i mean? but you listen to a beatle song and hes got these crystal clear little riffs always going on--like in come together ot whatever. does that make sense??

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Now that's a toe tapper Kreskin, you must move at a mile a minute when you hum that diddy???
youre pretty hip for an old guy--hah hah hah.. yeah, he was the greates for me cos his playing was not overbearing-know what i mean? but you listen to a beatle song and hes got these crystal clear little riffs always going on--like in come together ot whatever. does that make sense??
Hip for an old guy, lmao!!!Would it suprise you that this is one of my fav's too???...

And yes it makes sense.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Now that's a toe tapper Kreskin, you must move at a mile a minute when you hum that diddy???

Hip for an old guy, lmao!!!Would it suprise you that this is one of my fav's too???...

And yes it makes sense.
Hey Bear, I love listening to jazz violin. That guy can sure rip it.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
I have to bail out on this one Bear
My internet set up is two cans and a wire . It takes forever to down load a seconds worth. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:clock:

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007

Beverly Hills 90210 my fav. show of all time, and the opening song is my theme song...

I also like:

Its a strange fetish I know.. I love the Global TV crescent moon promos from 5 years back.. now we got the stupid: Global> *ding* *ding*

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Hey Bear, I love listening to jazz violin. That guy can sure rip it.
I love Blues and Jazz Trumpet. That looney toones thread I posted the other day, I love the horn the wolf blows atthe end, I dig that whole toon, I just dig the music in it.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I have to bail out on this one Bear
My internet set up is two cans and a wire . It takes forever to down load a seconds worth. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:clock:
That's to bad, have you tried up grading to two of those great big coffee can and a cable, lol?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I love Blues and Jazz Trumpet. That looney toones thread I posted the other day, I love the horn the wolf blows atthe end, I dig that whole toon, I just dig the music in it.

That was great. I watched it. Pretty damn funny too. Those were tough gigs.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
The Doors - "The End"
JS Bach - "Toccata and Fugue in D Minor"
Savatage - from the Peer Gynt Suite by Edvard Grieg; "The Hall Of The Mountain King"
Jethro Tull - "Locomotive Breath"
Jimi Hendrix - "Here My Train Comin' "
Enya - "Orinoco Flow"
Shakira - "Donde Estas Corazon"
off the top of my head.

(There's a lot of mes :D ).

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
- come on, doesn't that theme song bring back good memories from the good 'ol 90s?

Everything went down in the new millenium, thats why I always reminisce the 90s.. and that is the biggest thing (that link) that reminds me of the good 'ol 90s