Dexter Sinister, outstanding in his field.

CDNBear
This will seem cryptic to some.

I think Dex will understand and he might even shed some light on it to.

El Barto
it would be less criptic if you'd add a few more sentences , unless that was the effect . so what's the topic the suspense is killing me. lol

CDNBear
I'm waiting to see if Dex figures it out, I pretty sure he will. I did it once before.

That's all I'm giving up, until Dex says I can either post the answer to the riddle, ot he answers it himself.

Sorry, I'm just in a mood to play these days, stressed and all.

El Barto
funny a lot of people are stressed these days. especially this week. ok I'll have to wait then

CDNBear
Dex comes in on Sundays sometimes, he could shed some light on this in a few hours, lol.

darkbeaver
Let me try to quess, he's out standing in his field, it's February so it's a winter sport, no wait it's dark, oh I know he's jacking deer or watching stars, probly jacking.

El Barto
jacking? no ohter word after that?

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

jacking? no ohter word after that?

No it's to cold for that. You have a naughty mind young man, we we're just having some good clean wholesome fun trying to figure out bears puzzle or riddle or whatever.

CDNBear
OK, I'll give you all a hint, look at Dex's posts, the reason for my riddle is there in plain site. Any post. And no, although I respect the man greatly and his intellect is outstanding, that is not it.

El Barto
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

No it's to cold for that. You have a naughty mind young man, we we're just having some good clean wholesome fun trying to figure out bears puzzle or riddle or whatever.

I thought that was clean fun lol

talloola
Are there "cow pies' in that field he is "out standing in"?

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by talloolaView Post

Are there "cow pies' in that field he is "out standing in"?

I don't think so.

L Gilbert
I spose he'd be outstanding in his field if he was the only homosapiens in his field; even if there were other critters like cows n horses in it. He'd stick out like a sore thumb.

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

I spose he'd be outstanding in his field if he was the only homosapiens in his field; even if there were other critters like cows n horses in it. He'd stick out like a sore thumb.

Pretty much, but it's more Sinister then that. It's almost diabolical.

L Gilbert
lol
You aren't speaking of the tv show are you?
I like "Dexter". I like Mr. Sinister, too.

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

lol
You aren't speaking of the tv show are you?
I like "Dexter". I like Mr. Sinister, too.

I love the show, but nope, this is all about our good friend Dexter Sinister, outstanding in his field.

darkbeaver
Is it about turnips or cabbages, they stand out in fields.Well they don't really stand though do they they don't have feet.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

This will seem cryptic to some.

I think Dex will understand and he might even shed some light on it to.

I think the answer is in the first post.

there's a shed out standing out in the field beside a cyrpt with some light on it, Dexter is a after dark gravedigger. OH my god he's stealing bodies.

CDNBear

there's a shed out standing out in the field beside a cyrpt with some light on it, Dexter is a after dark gravedigger. OH my god he's stealing bodies.

I love your wit beav, don't ever change.

El Barto

Knows no bounds......Beav it should say he has no bounds
Oh what's outstanding in a field would be a post. yes an erected woody of a post. Depending on the size a crow can land on it or might have enough room for a sparrow..........

Curiosity
OK I'll give it a "shot"...

DS is out standing in his field wearing red because he is hunting ....

Naw DS wouldn't shoot at a critter..... sigh

Said1
50 30' N, 104 38' W

Dexter Sinister
Hint:
Attached Images
OutStandingInMyField.jpg (71.5 KB, 20 views)

darkbeaver
There's nothing in the picture to discount my theory. You have a strong upper body and this is indicative of grave diggers.

darkbeaver
duplication caused by sticky buttons

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1View Post

50 30' N, 104 38' W

North end of Regina. Still doesn't compute. BTW how can you dig grave in that rock? LOL

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

North end of Regina. Still doesn't compute. BTW how can you dig grave in that rock? LOL

Dynamite and an excavator.

eh1eh

Dynamite and an excavator.

Pic posted is misleading

hermanntrude
here's a google earth view which fits the coordinates. i suspect it could be to do with the farmy looking building towards the north of the picture:
Attached Images
untitled.JPG (58.8 KB, 17 views)

eh1eh
Bear's laughing now.