Dexter Sinister, outstanding in his field.


CDNBear
#1
This will seem cryptic to some.

I think Dex will understand and he might even shed some light on it to.
 
El Barto
#2
it would be less criptic if you'd add a few more sentences , unless that was the effect . so what's the topic the suspense is killing me. lol
 
CDNBear
#3
I'm waiting to see if Dex figures it out, I pretty sure he will. I did it once before.

That's all I'm giving up, until Dex says I can either post the answer to the riddle, ot he answers it himself.

Sorry, I'm just in a mood to play these days, stressed and all.
 
El Barto
#4
funny a lot of people are stressed these days. especially this week. ok I'll have to wait then
 
CDNBear
#5
Dex comes in on Sundays sometimes, he could shed some light on this in a few hours, lol.
 
darkbeaver
#6
Let me try to quess, he's out standing in his field, it's February so it's a winter sport, no wait it's dark, oh I know he's jacking deer or watching stars, probly jacking.
 
El Barto
#7
jacking? no ohter word after that?
 
darkbeaver
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

jacking? no ohter word after that?

No it's to cold for that. You have a naughty mind young man, we we're just having some good clean wholesome fun trying to figure out bears puzzle or riddle or whatever.
 
CDNBear
#9
OK, I'll give you all a hint, look at Dex's posts, the reason for my riddle is there in plain site. Any post. And no, although I respect the man greatly and his intellect is outstanding, that is not it.
 
El Barto
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

No it's to cold for that. You have a naughty mind young man, we we're just having some good clean wholesome fun trying to figure out bears puzzle or riddle or whatever.

I thought that was clean fun lol
 
talloola
#11
Are there "cow pies' in that field he is "out standing in"?
 
CDNBear
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by talloolaView Post

Are there "cow pies' in that field he is "out standing in"?

I don't think so.
 
L Gilbert
#13
I spose he'd be outstanding in his field if he was the only homosapiens in his field; even if there were other critters like cows n horses in it. He'd stick out like a sore thumb.
 
CDNBear
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

I spose he'd be outstanding in his field if he was the only homosapiens in his field; even if there were other critters like cows n horses in it. He'd stick out like a sore thumb.

Pretty much, but it's more Sinister then that. It's almost diabolical.
 
L Gilbert
#15
lol
You aren't speaking of the tv show are you?
I like "Dexter". I like Mr. Sinister, too.
 
CDNBear
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

lol
You aren't speaking of the tv show are you?
I like "Dexter". I like Mr. Sinister, too.

I love the show, but nope, this is all about our good friend Dexter Sinister, outstanding in his field.
 
darkbeaver
#17
Is it about turnips or cabbages, they stand out in fields.Well they don't really stand though do they they don't have feet.
 
darkbeaver
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

This will seem cryptic to some.

I think Dex will understand and he might even shed some light on it to.

I think the answer is in the first post.

there's a shed out standing out in the field beside a cyrpt with some light on it, Dexter is a after dark gravedigger. OH my god he's stealing bodies.
 
CDNBear
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

I think the answer is in the first post.

there's a shed out standing out in the field beside a cyrpt with some light on it, Dexter is a after dark gravedigger. OH my god he's stealing bodies.

I love your wit beav, don't ever change.
 
El Barto
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

I think the answer is in the first post.

there's a shed out standing out in the field beside a cyrpt with some light on it, Dexter is a after dark gravedigger. OH my god he's stealing bodies.

Knows no bounds......Beav it should say he has no bounds
Oh what's outstanding in a field would be a post. yes an erected woody of a post. Depending on the size a crow can land on it or might have enough room for a sparrow..........
 
Curiosity
#21
OK I'll give it a "shot"...

DS is out standing in his field wearing red because he is hunting ....

Naw DS wouldn't shoot at a critter..... sigh
 
Said1
#22
50 30' N, 104 38' W
 
Dexter Sinister
#23
Hint:
Attached Images
OutStandingInMyField.jpg (71.5 KB, 20 views)
 
darkbeaver
#24
There's nothing in the picture to discount my theory. You have a strong upper body and this is indicative of grave diggers.
 
darkbeaver
#25
duplication caused by sticky buttons
 
eh1eh
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1View Post

50 30' N, 104 38' W

North end of Regina. Still doesn't compute. BTW how can you dig grave in that rock? LOL
 
darkbeaver
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

North end of Regina. Still doesn't compute. BTW how can you dig grave in that rock? LOL

Dynamite and an excavator.
 
eh1eh
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Dynamite and an excavator.

Pic posted is misleading
 
hermanntrude
#29
here's a google earth view which fits the coordinates. i suspect it could be to do with the farmy looking building towards the north of the picture:
Attached Images
untitled.JPG (58.8 KB, 17 views)
 
eh1eh
#30
Bear's laughing now.
 

Similar Threads

26
Paging dexter sinister
by peapod | Sep 25th, 2005
no new posts