British women have the biggest breasts in Europe

Blackleaf
Brit girls' boobs are the biggest

February 13, 2007

In front ... shapely Brit Kelly Brook

BRITISH women have the biggest breasts in Europe, a survey revealed yesterday.

The poll for bra maker Triumph found that only in this country did more than half the women need a D cup or larger.

Our 57 per cent — including curvy model Kelly Brook — put the rest in the shade, with Denmark second on 50 per cent, then Holland with 36 per cent.

Smallest were the Italians where 68 per cent had a size B.

The Swedes and the Swiss had the largest number of A cup sizes at 14 per cent.

Percentage of women wearing cup size: D C B A

UK 57 18 19 6
Denmark 50 19 24 7
Netherlands 36 27 29 8
Belgium 28 28 35 9
France 26 29 38 7
Sweden 24 30 33 14
Greece 23 28 40 9
Switzerland 19 24 43 14
Austria 11 27 51 10
Italy 10 21 68 1

thesun.co.uk

hermanntrude
Rule Brittania, Brittania Rules The Waaaaves

eh1eh
Must be all those bangers and mash.

hermanntrude
could be because britain has a massive obesity problem

MikeyDB
What No ranking for Canadian gals!!!?

And yes I'm aware that Canada isn't in Europe....

I have however seen one or two women in Canada with .....

hermanntrude
generally smaller due to the evolutionary effect of the risk of frostbite

MikeyDB
Ah..so....

Thanks for the pointer you dope-fiend...

My missus was a transplanted German....duble D's in forty calibre....

And I ain't talkin guns here pal....

tamarin
So is there any relationship between cup size and IQ?

MikeyDB
Yes but it's one that shouldn't be celebrated...nuff said....?

hermanntrude
doubt it.

darleneonfire
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Must be all those bangers and mash.

Makes up for the bad teeth and the bad cooking

karrie
Ha! Bigger breasts all around generally just means the population has a weight problem.

Now, if you were to tell me that 57 percent of British women were a 36D, I'd be impressed, but my guess is, most of them are 40D-42D at the very least, the fatter the chest (36 is fairly slender, 40-42 is getting quite overweight), the bigger the fat hanging off of it. Go figure.

tamarin
Maybe they're just trying to get something off their chest by having something on it.

Daz_Hockey
breasts are breasts people....

(personally...I'm of the opinion that more than a handful is a waste, but I actually prefer them not to be that big really at all, I do like a girl with puffy nipples though...on a relatively small pair of mamamlians).

I think I've gone too much into detail there....BUT, to be honest, the larger the size the lower they'll sink so I'm a minimalist myself

Numure
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

Ding ding ding! We have a whiner.

British women are fatter.

MikeyDB
You no doubt just thrive on pipe-cleaner super-models then....

Twiggy....lots of really nice gals without pendulous bosoms.... not saying that big is better.

L Gilbert

Can't be as bad as Canada or the States for blubber, I bet. Not a big fan of big boobs myself. I kinda like everything nice and symmetrically proportional. Got one that suits me just fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

L Gilbert

generally smaller due to the evolutionary effect of the risk of frostbite

Frostbite's an evolutionary affliction?

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by tamarinView Post

So is there any relationship between cup size and IQ?

Nah. If there was, my wife would be average IQ. Sometimes I think she's smarter than me.

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by tamarinView Post

Maybe they're just trying to get something off their chest by having something on it.

Could be.
Maybe it's a question of balance, too, though. Small lower end and big top end means out-of-balance and everything tends to capsize. lol

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeyDBView Post

You no doubt just thrive on pipe-cleaner super-models then....

Twiggy....lots of really nice gals without pendulous bosoms.... not saying that big is better.

Twiggy's really cute but the rest of her is downright scary. Same with that snow-nosed Moss thing.

MikeyDB
Yes L.Gilbert

Frostbite is an evolutionary affliction....

Do you see anyone from a tropical climate building skating arenas and curling rinks....

Do you think snow tires are made out of snow?

Frostbite is the largest single contributor to Canadianism.... the practice of making the best of terrible situation....winter....or politics take your pick...

L Gilbert
My girl's got a 38B which is just peachy. She's about 5'9" and about 145 # or so. (And not watching what I'm posting right now either )

L Gilbert

Yes L.Gilbert

Frostbite is an evolutionary affliction....

Do you see anyone from a tropical climate building skating arenas and curling rinks....

Do you think snow tires are made out of snow?

Frostbite is the largest single contributor to Canadianism.... the practice of making the best of terrible situation....winter....or politics take your pick...

I thought frostbite was more a meteorological hazard. After all, how many Inuit do you see with frostbite?

tracy
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

Ha! Bigger breasts all around generally just means the population has a weight problem.

Now, if you were to tell me that 57 percent of British women were a 36D, I'd be impressed, but my guess is, most of them are 40D-42D at the very least, the fatter the chest (36 is fairly slender, 40-42 is getting quite overweight), the bigger the fat hanging off of it. Go figure.

That's not necessarily the case. My cup size actually increases as I lose weight because my breasts stay about the same but my band size gets smaller (I tend to lose weight around the waist and rib cage more than elsewhere). I have a bigger cup size than my friend who is overweight and has HUGE breasts only because she has a big rib cage.

The thing I find suspicious about a survey like this is that I doubt they actually measured the women. Most women wear the wrong bra size, so their self reported answers don't mean much. Every woman should be fitted by a trained person at least once in their lives.

MikeyDB
Straitjacket or Bra?

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by tracyView Post

Most women wear the wrong bra size, so their self reported answers don't mean much. Every woman should be fitted by a trained person at least once in their lives.

I heard that one time. Even more so on the shoe size, too. I tried wearing shoes too small for me once. Nuffa that. Don't like sore toes.

MikeyDB
Easy for you to say Les...I take a fourteen EE and my feet are the first thing to enter a room...

I can nearly walk on water..... just the right surface tension and away I go....

Ronald McMikey....same shoes different arches....

L Gilbert

Easy for you to say Les...I take a fourteen EE and my feet are the first thing to enter a room...

I can nearly walk on water..... just the right surface tension and away I go....

Ronald McMikey....same shoes different arches....

That'd be handy, I must say. My 10ers don't hold me up in water. Might have something to do with being 19 stone, too, though.

MikeyDB
Doper eh?

no new posts