Play cards?

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
How many of you out there like playing cards? Favorite card games? Personally, I like to play crib, wist, blackjack, poker, hearts and 45. Another fun game to play is @sshole, I think it goes by some other names too.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
How many of you out there like playing cards? Favorite card games? Personally, I like to play crib, wist, blackjack, poker, hearts and 45. Another fun game to play is @sshole, I think it goes by some other names too.

Im a tourney spades player.....used to be anyways. And I play a mean nickle ante ;)

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
I've never played spades before, looks similar to wist and bridge(which I haven't played).

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
When I was a kid, I played Canasta with my mom and other relatives
Later played rummy,whist,bridge,hearts,poker (all kinds),spoons for a little while.
52 pick-up,& some others, oh yeah, war, clock-solitaire and lots of other solitairs,
that I can't remember names.

selfactivated

Time Out
Apr 11, 2006
Richmond, Virginia
When I was a kid, I played Canasta with my mom and other relatives
Later played whist,bridge,hearts,poker (all kinds),spoons for a little while.

We didnt have nintendo back then did we? LOL And I had just one sister and she was the biggest cheat! Remember the game the Bacholor? Shed stick the door on the bum everytime it was my turn!

dude1981

Feb 9, 2007
LONDON, ON.

My sister and Mom and I like to play Skip-bo. I play Blackjack with my buddies once in a blue moon.