Play cards?

Tonington
How many of you out there like playing cards? Favorite card games? Personally, I like to play crib, wist, blackjack, poker, hearts and 45. Another fun game to play is @sshole, I think it goes by some other names too.

selfactivated
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

How many of you out there like playing cards? Favorite card games? Personally, I like to play crib, wist, blackjack, poker, hearts and 45. Another fun game to play is @sshole, I think it goes by some other names too.

Im a tourney spades player.....used to be anyways. And I play a mean nickle ante

Tonington
I've never played spades before, looks similar to wist and bridge(which I haven't played).

selfactivated
Its quite challenging and you need a good partner. I had one partner we were golden, couldnt beat us and no one cared we kept them laughing so hard.

L Gilbert
Cribbage, Whist, Hearts, Canasta, and Chase The Ace when there's many players available.

talloola
When I was a kid, I played Canasta with my mom and other relatives
Later played rummy,whist,bridge,hearts,poker (all kinds),spoons for a little while.
52 pick-up,& some others, oh yeah, war, clock-solitaire and lots of other solitairs,
that I can't remember names.

selfactivated
Quote: Originally Posted by talloolaView Post

When I was a kid, I played Canasta with my mom and other relatives
Later played whist,bridge,hearts,poker (all kinds),spoons for a little while.

We didnt have nintendo back then did we? LOL And I had just one sister and she was the biggest cheat! Remember the game the Bacholor? Shed stick the door on the bum everytime it was my turn!

talloola
Quote: Originally Posted by selfactivatedView Post

We didnt have nintendo back then did we? LOL And I had just one sister and she was the biggest cheat! Remember the game the Bacholor? Shed stick the door on the bum everytime it was my turn!

Don't know that one, also played "crazy eights"

dude1981
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

My sister and Mom and I like to play Skip-bo. I play Blackjack with my buddies once in a blue moon.