OMG, worst birthday ever...spoiled brat

Tonington
www.glumbert.com/media/birthday (external - login to view)

I really can't believe this, seriously I want to smack her.

CDNBear
Can anyone say byatch slap!!!!

Sparrow
A good swift kick in the butt with a steel toe.

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by SparrowView Post

A good swift kick in the butt with a steel toe.

lmao, you're harsh!!!

L Gilbert
I still have no sound, but I can sorta see that the fool was bitching about the gift? Solution: take the gift away and give her a bus pass. And perhaps a good spanking.

Tonington
Hah, I can imagine a girl like that on the bus...

snfu73
I dunno, man...I mean....COME ON....if my dad gave me a red car instead of a blue car, I would be PISSED.

That's pretty unreal.

selfactivated
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

www.glumbert.com/media/birthday (external - login to view)

I really can't believe this, seriously I want to smack her.

can you say......acting

snfu73
You think it is? Maybe. You could be right. I never thought of that.

selfactivated
Did yall see that thing on the screaming bride last week?

snfu73
I did not.

selfactivated
It was ALL over the tv, these girls taped a bride suposedly having a meltdown chopping her hair and calling off the wedding. They stuck it on youtube and come to find out the were budding actress'

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

Hah, I can imagine a girl like that on the bus...

Then she'd be hoofing it, wouldn't she?

selfactivated

httpyoutubecomwatchvMRNntNBEUF0

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by selfactivatedView Post

It was ALL over the tv, these girls taped a bride suposedly having a meltdown chopping her hair and calling off the wedding. They stuck it on youtube and come to find out the were budding actress'

Then what's the point of looking at the crap on youtube? More bubblegum for the mind, as usual. Like we don't have nough now.

selfactivated
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Then what's the point of looking at the crap on youtube? More bubblegum for the mind, as usual. Like we don't have nough now.

I have no clue. I never watch the shyte I never knew it existed til I came here. I dont get to choose whats on the news.

marygaspe
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

I still have no sound, but I can sorta see that the fool was bitching about the gift? Solution: take the gift away and give her a bus pass. And perhaps a good spanking.

I'd buy her a blue bike..happy biking sweetie!

tamarin
Mackenzie, the brazen little tart, needs a real man for a dad. He should have taken the keys, squealed out of the laneway, returned the car to the lot and come back emptyhanded. Instead of standing there... emptyheaded.

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by selfactivatedView Post

I have no clue. I never watch the shyte I never knew it existed til I came here. I dont get to choose whats on the news.

Yeah, I never heard of it till I got here either. Looks like we haven't missed much.

Zzarchov
In her Defense

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvSeQ9A99pUQg

Tonington
Hah, she finally got her blue car, and then sold the red one to some woman for $9.99

selfactivated
THATS a defense?

tamarin
How can such a pretty girl have such ugly habits?

Sparrow
Her parents gave her everything she wanted and more during her early years.

Sаbine
C'mon folks, the girl KNEW she's going to get a car; she just didn't expect that it will be red, she hates red. That's why she overreacts a little bit about wrong color...

Tonington
Because she'd have to buy a new phone and contacts and clothes...Paris wannabe I'll bet

edit: not that she'd be the one buying that stuff though...

talloola
One look at that sickening spoiled brat, and a thought of all of the poor young girls in the

world, who would just like one "good" meal a day, a look at her wimpy whiny dad, who

hasn't got a clue, and I could '"vomit". Is this real or some set up video, I would wish for the latter,

as the idea of that scene being real is so pathetic.

L Gilbert
Well, I think watching youtube dayin and dayout is pretty pathetic, but that's just me.

Alexander
What a spoiled bitch. I hate 'daddy girls', but hey, it's the dad's fault for spoiling her.

selfactivated
I did a bit of searching and found this among the comments on her account

Quote:

theorieofself (external - login to view) | January 31, 2007 (external - login to view)
this is an AD series for Domino's pizza.

on a few of the videos, there is a website address at the end. this website address points to the dominos $9.99 deal...

these video's are fake. just like that whole "LonelyGirl15" thing that was created in order to draw people into youtube.

advertising at its finest....
(external - login to view)