Newbie Here

dude1981

Feb 9, 2007
LONDON, ON.
Hey peeps! How's it going? Name's Rick and I'm new to your online list. Just joined last night. some of you might not like me, I'm just a teenager still in high school. gonna be 16 in April. My older sister is already a member here, her name's Sue. don't know what online name she uses. I'll find out though.

So, I'm into Zelda on the Gamescube, don't believe in God(though my sister is training to be a Roman Catholic) Kinda funny I think, "Training" to be RC. Didn't know it was so hard!!hah hah

I guess that's all for now, so keep it hanging tight!

Rick

marygaspe

Electoral Member
Jan 19, 2007
Hey peeps! How's it going? Name's Rick and I'm new to your online list. Just joined last night. some of you might not like me, I'm just a teenager still in high school. gonna be 16 in April. My older sister is already a member here, her name's Sue. don't know what online name she uses. I'll find out though.

So, I'm into Zelda on the Gamescube, don't believe in God(though my sister is training to be a Roman Catholic) Kinda funny I think, "Training" to be RC. Didn't know it was so hard!!hah hah

Rick

Welcome. It isn't necessary to use real names, that is why the membership adopts their online names. If I'm not mistaken, your sister is Mapleleafgirl.

Welcome to the forum!

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm

Rick

Welcome dude. We knew you were coming. You and Sue seem like quite a pair. I personally like the fresh perspective a younger person can bring to some of the debates we have here. I hope we can enlighten each other. I have a daughter starting high school so I'm definitley interested in your opinion.
Enjoy.

:wave:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Rick

Hello DUDE1981, I'm darkbeaver nice to meat you, so why might some of us not like you?:wave:

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006
I seem to piss allot of adults off when i tell them what I think, especially when it's about god and government.

Is that the reaction that you want? I mean, if you want to "piss allot of adults off", then you're doing fine. If it's not the response you want, then maybe you need to refine your presentation. After all, not all adults are offended by any ideas on God and politics. I have to wonder if some 16 year olds are equally offended, or is it just people older than you that respond in the manner you describe? 16 year olds are a rather diverse group and would presumably have a rather diverse understanding or God and politics so ... if it's your ideas that are controversial, then there would be some 16 year olds that would have the same reaction as some adults. True?