Random!

Nightmare

Electoral Member
Jan 28, 2007
Ontario
This is a random thread, so you can talk about anything you want.
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this in this forum, but I did this in my other forum that I joined.
Thanks!

:)

Nightmare

Electoral Member
Jan 28, 2007
Ontario
If you live around Missauga or Scarborough, then should have heard of Woodie Wood Chucks and Chuckie Cheese. Since I'm a kid, I love going to arcades and personally I like Woodie Wood Chucks better. I AM NOT TRYING TO ADVERTISE! I just like it and I just wanted to express my feelings!

LOL

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Lets get deep.

_For the old Gods came to an end long ago. And verily it was a good and
joyful end of Gods!
They did not die lingering in the twilight--although that lie is told!
On the contrary, they once upon a time laughed themselves to death!
That came to pass when, by a God himself, the most ungodly word was
uttered, the word: "There is but one God! Thou shalt have no other Gods
before me."
An old grim beard of a God, a jealous one, forgot himself thus.
And then all Gods laughed and shook on their chairs and cried: "Is
Godliness not just that there are Gods, but no God?"
Whoever hath ears let him hear._
_"Thus Spake Zarathrustra"_--FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
If you live around Missauga or Scarborough, then should have heard of Woodie Wood Chucks and Chuckie Cheese. Since I'm a kid, I love going to arcades and personally I like Woodie Wood Chucks better. I AM NOT TRYING TO ADVERTISE! I just like it and I just wanted to express my feelings!

LOL

Chuck-E-Cheese, been to a few kids b-days there. Nuts, and loud, but I guess I'm a bit old compared to you. You could be dating my daughter, if I let you. LOL

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
You know Woodie Wood Chucks?
Believe me it's a lot better
LOL
Is your daughter hot?

No never been to Woody's, it's the one that used to be a Chucky, on Sheppard I think.
Yes, my daughter is a total hottie, so keep your distance. Ha Ha. Besides she too old for you. Grade 8. You in 7?

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Hrmmm, random thread eh? Who would come out victorious in a bar fight if Harper, Dion, Duceppe and Layton were the combatants? Suppose we made it a winner take all, they become Supreme Chancellor of Canada.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Hrmmm, random thread eh? Who would come out victorious in a bar fight if Harper, Dion, Duceppe and Layton were the combatants? Suppose we made it a winner take all, they become Supreme Chancellor of Canada.
Can I be the bouncer???

That's gotta be better then punchin' Alan Frew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightmare

Electoral Member
Jan 28, 2007
Ontario
No never been to Woody's, it's the one that used to be a Chucky, on Sheppard I think.
Yes, my daughter is a total hottie, so keep your distance. Ha Ha. Besides she too old for you. Grade 8. You in 7?
LOL
Yeah, It's on Sheppard.
It's only a year difference!
Blonde?