A public apology

CDNBear
I do not relish the taste of crow, but if juan did what I think I asked him to do, I owe him.

If he did, his actions were galant and did me a great service.

I may not see the world through his eyes, but that does not excuse my actions towords him, my impression was erronious and my assumption of his character flawed.

So to you juan, I offer my my most humple and heart felt apology.

You are a good man.

Please note that there is no sarcasm intend in this post and it is said without coersion and with all sincerity.

Ohkwai
Last edited by CDNBear; Feb 3rd, 2007 at 01:58 PM..

MikeyDB
You provide a superlative example for the rest of us to learn from...

Hugs...and no tongue this time...

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeyDBView Post

You provide a superlative example for the rest of us to learn from...

Hugs...and no tongue this time...

rotflmffao!!!

awww, I'm secure enough in my sexuality if you are , lol!

And thank you...

L Gilbert
Get a room, you exhibitionists.

marygaspe
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

I do not relish the taste of crow, but if juan did what I think I asked him to do, I owe him.

I may not see the world through his eyes, but that does not excuse my actions towords him, my impression was erronious and my assumption of his character flawed.

You are a good man.

Please note that there is no sarcasm intend in this post and it is said without coersion and with all sincerity.

Ohkwai

Don't know what the row was about, but how very noble of you to offer up your apologies!

Curiosity
Bear....dang it....does that mean we have to be nice to each other now?????

Hehe....what'd you do? Drop your drawers or ????

I always find your stormin through the topics refreshing....hee.....

Seriously - apologies are the work of big guys and great folk!

BitWhys
need anyone else to reward your aggressive co-dependant behavior?

CDNBear
I asked him to help me out in an urgent and private matter and he obliged, as far as I know, seeing as it has been resolved. I'm pretty sure he did what I asked of him.

This pretty much has corrected my perception of the man.

As much as I am a Fred Flintstone loud mouth, I try to be a galant gentleman, if I err, I will make amends.

#juan deserves no less then my total respect.

eh1eh
I've been busy all day and missed it, but I'm glad your stickin around Bear. You always have an interesting point of view.

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by BitWhysView Post

need anyone else to reward your aggressive co-dependant behavior?

Care to elaborate on that, or are to admire your cryptic nonsense, from beneath you.

Oh ya, that was loaded with sarcasm.

Sparrow
It take a big man to apologize.

Zan
wow. 2 birds with one stone Bear... you completely altered your perception about someone for the better, and showed what grace under pressure looks like.

I

BitWhys

Care to elaborate on that, or are to admire your cryptic nonsense, from beneath you.

Oh ya, that was loaded with sarcasm.

figured you wouldn't know what it means.

#juan
CDNBear

As much as I liked all the reflected glory, I have to say that I did nothing, so your apologies are completely unnecessary. Had my day been a little better organised, I may have had time to do something.....I don't know what.....but in this case you get to have all the credit for yourself. Thanks though anyway.

Cheers

temperance
What if he didnt do what you think he did that you asked him to do -will everything still be ok ?

Which Im sure he probably did ,since you seem to feel he did ,

Ok Im going now
Have a great night --lol

temperance
Oh my , I just read he didnt do what you thought he did --

Tihigh

You are a good man.

Ohkwai

I think I seen that on <snip>
Last edited by Zan; Feb 4th, 2007 at 08:26 AM..Reason: spam

CDNBear

figured you wouldn't know what it means.

Oh I understood it, I just wanted to give you the opportunity to expand on it and perhaps soften it, before it permanently alters my opinion of you. But heu, you know all about me, you know everything, you are the greatest, you are the greatest. Oh please note the sarcasm in that.

One thing can be said of me, both figuratively and literally, I'm the bigger man. Now beat it kid, you bother me.

Quote: Originally Posted by #juanView Post

CDNBear

As much as I liked all the reflected glory, I have to say that I did nothing, so your apologies are completely unnecessary. Had my day been a little better organised, I may have had time to do something.....I don't know what.....but in this case you get to have all the credit for yourself. Thanks though anyway.

Cheers

As much as my new found respect for would like me to beleive that, I think honestly, you're pullin' my chain, the coincidence and timing of the events that transpired, and the fact that Zan did not correct me, adds up to something different, but hey, if you want me to go back to how I used to treat you, I could oblige, lol.
Quote: Originally Posted by TihighView Post

I think I seen that on <snipped the spam>

No you saw it at the top of the page, I wrote the OP there...
Last edited by CDNBear; Feb 4th, 2007 at 08:34 AM..

BitWhys

Oh I understood it...

more's the pity

Curiosity
Bear

Some days even apologies are up for debate eh? Now some to expand on your reasons? hahaha....
You are the guy who gave a public apology. Nuff said! A bigger man for it all in all....

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

Bear

Some days even apologies are up for debate eh? Now some to expand on your reasons? hahaha....
You are the guy who gave a public apology. Nuff said! A bigger man for it all in all....

I can always count on you for rational, levelheaded and sincere thought WC, thanx !!!

more's the pity

Kiss my
Go clear your mind
Last edited by CDNBear; Feb 4th, 2007 at 09:15 AM..

BitWhys

Kiss my
Go clear your mind

big man, eh?

you can have it.

CDNBear

big man, eh?

you can have it.

Yep, I am, get used to it. I respect those that show something to respect. Try it sometime. Hell I even tried it with you way back when, remember? Only to have it laid to waste by you.

I will hunny.

TTFN

selfactivated

You are a good man.

Ohkwai

Thats My Bear as for what was or wasnt done it obviously was accomplished by Goddess so done is done. As for those with attitudes dont let it change yours. Yours are pure and come from the heart. Let it lay at that.

Id rather watch you and Mikey snog.
Last edited by selfactivated; Feb 5th, 2007 at 10:00 PM..

Toro
I don't have to apologize.

I'm perfect.

Dexter Sinister
Sure wish I knew WTF this thread is about. I know from my earliest exchanges with the Bear that he's a big-hearted guy who sometimes shoots his mouth off and gets off on the wrong foot, but that's part of his charm and what makes him the entertaining character he is; he gets it right eventually. I didn't see anything on the boards recently that would have required an apology to #juan. And #juan as a mod is far more fair minded and forgiving than I'd probably be; piss me off once and you're outta here forever.

I'd suck as a mod.

CDNBear
Thanx Dex, self...

Hey If anyone is wondering why I am the way Dex described, of which he is most correct...

My Totem is Bear(ya no shyte,lol)

"A Bear has two sides to his personality. On one hand he is curious, cheerful, good-natured, and deliberate. On the other hand, they are quick to anger, because they are sure of their own power, and will defend their family to the death. Bears only enemies are man and forest fires."

www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/BearClan.html (external - login to view)

So there ya have it, I come by duality, natural.

BitWhys

Yep, I am, get used to it...

I learned a long time ago the ones who declare it are the ones who have reason to need to believe it. no price too small, I suppose.

CDNBear

I learned a long time ago the ones who declare it are the ones who have reason to need to believe it. no price too small, I suppose.

I didn't declare it, you did, I just agreed.

Get over yourself, you over rate your opinion.

BitWhys

I didn't declare it, you did, I just agreed.

Get over yourself, you over rate your opinion.

...One thing can be said of me, both figuratively and literally, I'm the bigger man.

one of these things is not like the other.