Inhumane treatment of a Canadian prisoner

benny_patrick7

Feb 1, 2007
It is well known that original Dr. Mengele was killing prisoners, in Nazi concentration camps. I described below facts how Canadian jail doctor Liao was doing his best to murder me in Canadian jail (Fenbrook).

I had a holter test in the beginning of December in South Muskoka Hospital. The test was so bad that Dr. Moran, who did the test, was so worried that he decided to personally speak to jail doctor Liao. The date was December 14 and since then, jail doctor Liao didn't bother to contact my cardiologist in Toronto General Hospital and make an appointment for a new angioplasty.

In the mean time, my heart condition is deteriorating rapidly and if nothing is done immediately, I will die. On January 16, I was sent to South Muskoka emergency room, where I was offered to stay "for observation". There is nothing to observe. I need a new angioplasty, and I need it urgently. My wife has contacted my Toronto doctor, he is prepared to treat me, but he needs a letter of referral, but jail doctor Liao is refusing to write such a letter.

On January 25, jail doctor Liao asked me whether I would agree to undergo angiography if somebody else, and not Toronto doctor would do it. I thought that I was being asked about his preferences, so I responded in negative. Then Dr. Liao without any warning discharged me from the hospital under pretext that I was refusing treatment. When I was brought back to jail, I was not allowed to go to my cell, but rather placed against my will in so called observation room. If jail doctor Liao was so concerned about my health, why didn't he keep me in the South Muskoka hospital?

During this night, my chest pains increased so dramatically, that I demanded ambulance and was brought to the hospital again. This time jail doctor Liao refused to admit me to the hospital, though I clearly explained that I did not refuse any procedure. This time Dr. Liao claimed that my state of health didn't require hospitalization. I was brought back to jail on January 26 and placed against my will in segregation. For those who do not know what segregation is, it is place of harsh punishment for prisoners who misbehave – jail inside a jail, 23 hour lockup with strictest limitation on everything. Is this a proper way to treat a gravely ill who did nothing wrong while in jail?

My life is in danger. I repeatedly request to be placed in hospital and jail doctor Liao refuses.

During night of January 29, I had another incident of unstable angina. I was once again delivered to South Muskoka Hospital. I felt that my initial blood test was not good, because I was continuously pumped with some IV injections. What seems strange though is that doctors kept me almost all the time half asleep, so I was never told what was being pumped into me. In the morning of January 30, I was moved from ER upstairs and intravenous continued. Then later in the day of January 30, jail doctor Liao appeared and ordered me to be brought back to jail without any explanation. Right after that, I saw one of the guards exiting the room and signing some papers at the entrance. I suspect that this guard was signing false affidavit that I refused medical care, which of course never happened. I was not offered medical care and did not refuse any.

I was held in segregation of Fenbrook jail from January 26 to February 1. The official reason: my state is so bad that I cannot be allowed in general population, because I can die at any moment and they need to keep an eye on me. On the other hand, Canadian Mengele – Liao – claims that I do not need to be inside a hospital. Does that make sense?

And here is description of the most devilish trick which Liao did. He wrote a letter to warden claiming that my state of health is so bad and Fenbrook is so far from hospital that for my own safety, I need to be transferred to Kingston, where he claimed the response times, in case of emergency are shorter. Every normal person would have asked: if situation is so bad, why don’t you place me inside hospital. Then the response time would be ZERO. I’m already there. These bloody murderers do not want to treat me, they want to observe how I will be dying.

On February 1, I was transferred against my will to prisoner’s hospital in Kingston Jail, where again, I am being “observed” in 24 hour lockup of a maximum security jail, though my official transfer was in a medium security Collins Bay jail. Again, nothing is being done in terms of providing me cardiac care. No cardiologist saw me so far. And guess what? The official reason for transfer was “to provide me with safe environment”. Only Canadians seem to have mastered the art of murdering people which claiming totally opposite – providing with safe environment. Hypocrisy at its best.

If I would be able, I will give updates as to what will happen next.

Fabrikant

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
I just under went quad bypass surgery. Might I suggest next time stay out of the rookers of the millicents (the penal system). I bet your not likely to get much sympathy. Some but no big out pouring of grief. Thank the gods you are not in the American penal system or worse Mexico's

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
I just under went quad bypass surgery. Might I suggest next time stay out of the rookers of the millicents (the penal system). I bet your not likely to get much sympathy. Some but no big out pouring of grief. Thank the gods you are not in the American penal system or worse Mexico's
............. or Turkey's, Iran's, etc. How about a Russian gulag in Northern Siberia?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Fabrikant?!!!!!

The psycho murderer Fabricant from Montreal, who terrorized faculty at the university for months, including threatening their children, before he went on a shooting rampage?

SUCK IT UP, PRINCESS!

akhmel

Feb 1, 2007
Every Canadian, even prisoners, whether we like it or not, are entitled to health care.

I don’t get you people’s arguments about “good thing you’re not living in another country”… You’re right: it’s not Russia or Iran, but it’s not an excuse for Canada to act like them.

RomSpaceKnight

Council Member
Oct 30, 2006
London, Ont. Canada
He is getting healthcare. The point is if he was not here he would not be. I bet he gets better care than a poorer mexican citizen. Plus now it is known who he is. He is a known poster to websites looking for "sympathy". We have no way of knowing if this is even true. He is already in prison for murdering people while claiming conspiracy.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Every Canadian, even prisoners, whether we like it or not, are entitled to health care.

I don’t get you people’s arguments about “good thing you’re not living in another country”… You’re right: it’s not Russia or Iran, but it’s not an excuse for Canada to act like them.
Don't put your words in my mouth. IMO, criminals rid themselves of their rights when they commit crimes, especially crimes against regular folks.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

You don't get it.

This guy is so incredibly manipulative......he constantly imagines plots against himself.......he killed 4 people, and the picture everyone saw of his arrest was him being put into an ambulance because he claimed he had chest pains.

There are two possibilities:
1. He is looking for sympathy or attention and lying about his supposed medical condition and the events around his treatment.
2. He is telling the truth about his condition, but as he has done so often in the past, is twisting every other action around him into some kind of plot against him.

The guy is nuts, and as despicable a human being as ever existed.

Put it this way: if the SOB dies of heart failure within the next year, I'll give you $50.

Worth every penny.

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
Ins Bay jail. Again, nothing is being done in terms of providing me cardiac care. No cardiologist saw me so far. And guess what? The official reason for transfer was “to provide me with safe environment”. Only Canadians seem to have mastered the art of murdering people which claiming totally opposite – providing with safe environment. Hypocrisy at its best.

If I would be able, I will give updates as to what will happen next.

Fabrikant

I am deeply suspicious of such claims. If a real medical emergency existed, I have no doubt you'd be treated. As much as your current living situation might be, to say the least, unpleasant, let's not forget that you are in prison for crimes you have committed. Had you not done the crime, you'd not have to do the time.

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
You don't get it.

This guy is so incredibly manipulative......he constantly imagines plots against himself.......he killed 4 people, and the picture everyone saw of his arrest was him being put into an ambulance because he claimed he had chest pains.

1. He is looking for sympathy or attention and lying about his supposed medical condition and the events around his treatment.
2. He is telling the truth about his condition, but as he has done so often in the past, is twisting every other action around him into some kind of plot against him.

The guy is nuts, and as despicable a human being as ever existed.

Put it this way: if the SOB dies of heart failure within the next year, I'll give you $50.

Worth every penny.

I'll add 50 dollars to the pot!

akhmel

Feb 1, 2007
You don't get it.

I don't know. You weren't there, I wasn't there. He was. When you commit a crime, you go to a jail, not a mental institution, right? And where did that ambulance go? If it was in a hospital, then it would probably because of chest pains. One can't go directly into a mental institution; it doesn't work that way.

Why would he want sympathy? It looks like all what he wants is a procedure to done on him.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
A Holter Monitor isn't any indication of much more than a rapid and unstable heartbeat...

This writer probably contributes much to the heart condition in that he needs to calm down and
stop trying to con everyone. Angioplasty? He wants an angioplasty at the expense of the Canadian people? Nice try pie in the sky!

Fabrications and lies can do as much physical damage to a person who has to stay on acute alert to cover the tracks of deceit as any other physical cause....

He would probably complain if no coffee is on the menu....but it should be a necessary if there is a heart condition presenting. Take away his cigarettes too lol....

The doctor is going to cover his rear end no matter if the patient is a rich guy or a jail bird...

thomaska

Council Member
May 24, 2006
Great Satan
I don't know. You weren't there, I wasn't there. He was. When you commit a crime, you go to a jail, not a mental institution, right? And where did that ambulance go? If it was in a hospital, then it would probably because of chest pains. One can't go directly into a mental institution; it doesn't work that way.

Why would he want sympathy? It looks like all what he wants is a procedure to done on him.

Maybe he could get get some help from here?

Study: China's Army Harvesting Body Parts From Live Prisoners, Particularly Falun Gong Members

China's military is harvesting organs from unwilling live prison inmates, mostly Falun Gong practitioners, for transplants on a large scale — including to foreign recipients — according to a study.
The report's authors — Canada's former secretary of state for the Asia Pacific region David Kilgour and human rights lawyer David Matas — implicated dozens of hospitals and jails throughout China in July, after a two-month investigation.
Chinese officials denied those allegations.
Click here for more news from Asia.
Matas and Kilgour's second report, released today, includes interviews with organ recipients in 30 countries and Canadian hospital staff who cared for more than 100 patients who had undergone suspicious transplant surgeries in China.
"The involvement of the People's Liberation Army in these transplants is widespread,'' Kilgour said at a press conference.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,249622,00.html

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Forget it, Thomaska......the lefties are too busy searching for and protesting about Guantanimo Bay prisoners with untreated hangnails.............or being interrogated by women in skimpy dress....OH the HORROR!

Being gutted with a rusty butter knife because you believe in God just can't compare......

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com

Incorrect. If he had been found to be mentally unstable, he would have been issued to a mental institution for care. Why would he want sympathy? Why do they always want sympathy, these criminal sorts? So they can justify their crimes based on our empathy. "I wouldn't have raped and killed but I had such a hard life--boo-hoo"

darleneonfire

Electoral Member
Jan 12, 2007
Ontario
Incorrect. If he had been found to be mentally unstable, he would have been issued to a mental institution for care. Why would he want sympathy? Why do they always want sympathy, these criminal sorts? So they can justify their crimes based on our empathy. "I wouldn't have raped and killed but I had such a hard life--boo-hoo"

That's where we're at today. Poor criminals. Poor misunderstood people. Never a bit of pity for their victims though.

darleneonfire

Electoral Member
Jan 12, 2007
Ontario

Oay, if he had not committed crimes he would've been a free man and he could've gone to a hospital. Do you feel equally sorry for the victims of his crimes?