How Rich Are You?

L Gilbert
Sorry, Rom, but in BC the lowest amount available in Canada for a single able-bodied person with no dependents was $510/month as of November '06. That's $325/month for shelter plus $6/day living expenses. That puts the poor bugger at 14.28%. That's $6120/year no deductions. Minimum wage after deductions is about $15,600/year. Handicapped people, same conditions, are allowed to make an extra $500 per month if they can, and they get about $925/month. That puts them in the 13.32%ile with about $11,100/year no deductions.
F'n spooky.

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by the caracal kidView Post

you believe that ROM?

Annual earnings does not mean anything without accounting for the cost of living, for one thing.

It really depends on where you live. 120K in New York City is considerably less than 120K in Biggar Saskatchewan. In any event outgo is far more important than income.

Toro
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

It really depends on where you live. 120K in New York City is considerably less than 120K in Biggar Saskatchewan. In any event outgo is far more important than income.

I knew some hot chicks from Biggar.

Cannuck
There's hot chicks in Saskatchewan?

Toro

There's hot chicks in Saskatchewan?

2,749 to be exact.

Cannuck
But that's only when the Bombers play the Riders and Regina gets an influx of Bomber babes.

Toro

But that's only when the Bombers play the Riders and Regina gets an influx of Bomber babes.

Hookers don't count.

Kreskin
I'm putting together my goat herding resume.