Ode to Darkbeaver 3 16.67%
Public Apologies 1 5.56%
Stemcells and Michael J Fox 4 22.22%
NEWS BULLETIN---HAPPENING NOW !!! 0 0%
Human Species May Split in Two 2 11.11%
World Cup Thread 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

L Gilbert
Pols get voted into office here in BC because of the same sort of interest (or lack of). 2 main parties and 35% of the popular vote gets one in. No wonder we're trying for STVs

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter SinisterView Post

I'd immediately agree that Sanctus' thread about how can we get rid of our sinfulness deserves the Thread of the Year title, based solely on the number of responses and views it's had, but considering the number of members here at CC who post regularly, and the fact that there were only 18 votes cast, I find it hard to believe there's really much interest in a popularity contest like that. And I'd suggest to the board admins and mods that there's really no useful purpose served by it, so don't bother doing it next December. Nice idea, but I don't think it worked.

Perhaps next time more people will take a nanosecond to click a radio button.

Curiosity
Egads Dexter.....tie on a bit of lighthearted acceptance once in a while luv....

I personally pass on polls, jokes, recipies, music on the internet (sounds like crap), etc. therefore I stay away from those kinds of topics which are of great interest to many folk.....and probably my loss for not taking part.... but some things are way better in real life to me.

The response was excellent on such a topic which could only be of interest to a certain few you gotta admit...

I wish I had more to contribute to such a subject but I'll not air my sinning in public thank yew!

Besides Kreskin has a beautiful face....to heck if he wears a dress or not! And he writes beautiful poetry. And has engaged some very unexpected people into discussing their spirituality.
Last edited by Curiosity; Jan 3rd, 2007 at 11:06 AM..

Sassylassie
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

Egads Dexter.....tie on a bit of lighthearted acceptance once in a while luv....

I personally pass on polls, jokes, recipies, music on the internet (sounds like crap), etc. therefore I stay away from those kinds of topics which are of great interest to many folk.....and probably my loss for not taking part.... but some things are way better in real life to me.

The response was excellent on such a topic which could only be of interest to a certain few you gotta admit...

I wish I had more to contribute to such a subject but I'll not air my sinning in public thank yew!

Besides Kreskin has a beautiful face....to heck if he wears a dress or not! And he writes beautiful poetry. And has engaged some very unexpected people into discussing their spirituality.

Oh my god what's this about "Kreskin wearing dresses? Will CC need a third bathroom installed? I must admit Kreskin has a cut face with those cubby cheeks that scream "Pinch" me. Curio, you do realize you just out Kreskin as a cough cough. Best not spoken aloud Sassy.

Tonington
I originally suggested the voting for best of, worst of. I thought we could have voting for other monicers like best newcomer, maybe also things like most controversial, most comical etc. I think it would be neat to have something instead of Ubergod, Needs to get out more and the like.

sanctus
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

Kreskin? He writes poetry! I'd love to read it sometime!

Curiosity
Sanctus - my error sorry

Been up all night and when I wrote that I was fuddling around when I should have been doing a light task which didn't involve my brain!

Curiosity
Lol Sassie !!

You have to be the biggest brat in the world packed into the wee-ist body!!

Curiosity
Oy Kreskin

What can I say -? A compliment gone awry.... still you'd probably do fine in a gown yerself!

no new posts