Horrible YouTube Movies

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Well, while browsing through YouTube movies, I found this one:

Horrible is all I can say.

If you happens upon any YouTube gems like this ones, post it in this thread :pukeright:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Hard to believe anyone would bother making crap like that...:pukeright: cheers

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
Well, while browsing through YouTube movies, I found this one:

Horrible is all I can say.

If you happens upon any YouTube gems like this ones, post it in this thread :pukeright:

You see Durkadurka,we can agree sometimes,horrible at the least, from my point of view, however, there is a market for that kind of music, and you have to admit, that the musicien which are quitly experimental jazz, are pretty good , also jazz like classical music isnt base on 4/4 like all music you hear on radio.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I don't know what I genre I would classify that music belonging to, except for rancid. Hippy's gone bad I think, lol

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
I don't know what I genre I would classify that music belonging to, except for rancid. Hippy's gone bad I think, lol

In montreal, there is huge market for that kind of music, ever heard of Electro-acoustic?? i've heard band, even worst than what you just posted, and they are quite popular.

cortex

Electoral Member
Aug 3, 2006
hopelessly entagled
Im not on anything external. but i must admit that im not exactly normal. Those people making that music video----and myself are naturally built differently than most people, we are sane but are a parrelel species that although we may appear normal on the surface are painfully aware of our altered state. as an example the music of the beatles is to moi unbearable cacanophaney that drives me insane--paul macartney in particular--im convinced is an instrument of satan.

the video resonates with me because its about the inner consciousness of goats. A sacred animal that many believe is the closest incarnation to god we have at our disposal.

imagine if you will --not jesus--but our beloved goat nailed to a cross bleeding to death---and tell me you dont start to feel as one with all of existence---try it.

s_lone

Council Member
Feb 16, 2005
Montreal
In montreal, there is huge market for that kind of music, ever heard of Electro-acoustic?? i've heard band, even worst than what you just posted, and they are quite popular.

Be careful what you say Logic... Electro-acoustic can be many things... Technically, the term "electro-acoustic" should be applied to any music/sound art coming out of a loud speaker.

I should know, I have a degree in music/electroacoustics. It is a very vast field in which almost anything is possible and you can't just take one example and categorize it as typical electroacoustic music.

cortex

Electoral Member
Aug 3, 2006
hopelessly entagled
Be careful what you say Logic... Electro-acoustic can be many things... Technically, the term "electro-acoustic" should be applied to any music/sound art coming out of a loud speaker.

I should know, I have a degree in music/electroacoustics. It is a very vast field in which almost anything is possible and you can't just take one example and categorize it as typical electroacoustic music.

my favorite tools for making electronic collages are

logic
metasynth
absynth
plugo
grm tools
reactor

waht are yours?