Horrible YouTube Movies


DurkaDurka
#1
Well, while browsing through YouTube movies, I found this one:

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvDp5s6xKyULA



Horrible is all I can say.

If you happens upon any YouTube gems like this ones, post it in this thread
 
#juan
#2
Hard to believe anyone would bother making crap like that... cheers
 
eh1eh
#3
Latin mountain goat jazz? I liked the slug on the forest floor. Not relevent though.
 
Logic 7
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

Well, while browsing through YouTube movies, I found this one:

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvDp5s6xKyULA



Horrible is all I can say.

If you happens upon any YouTube gems like this ones, post it in this thread



You see Durkadurka,we can agree sometimes,horrible at the least, from my point of view, however, there is a market for that kind of music, and you have to admit, that the musicien which are quitly experimental jazz, are pretty good , also jazz like classical music isnt base on 4/4 like all music you hear on radio.
 
DurkaDurka
#5
I don't know what I genre I would classify that music belonging to, except for rancid. Hippy's gone bad I think, lol
 
s_lone
#6
Unbearable! Couldn't even watch all of it...
 
TenPenny
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Logic 7View Post

, and you have to admit, that the musicien which are quitly experimental jazz, are pretty good ,

I think the whole point is that the musicians are NOT very good. I've heard lots of experimental music and jazz, but the people I've heard can actually play.
 
s_lone
#8

httpyoutubecomwatchvEOB4K490



This is probably a joke but worth seeing...
 
DurkaDurka
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by s_loneView Post

httpyoutubecomwatchvEOB4K490



This is probably a joke but worth seeing...

ohh damn,that's a good one. I hope it's a Russian parody of an 80's pop song, lol
 
Logic 7
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

I don't know what I genre I would classify that music belonging to, except for rancid. Hippy's gone bad I think, lol



In montreal, there is huge market for that kind of music, ever heard of Electro-acoustic?? i've heard band, even worst than what you just posted, and they are quite popular.
 
cortex
#11
I liked it.
 
eh1eh
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by cortexView Post

I liked it.

Can you get me some of that stuff your'e on?
 
cortex
#13
Im not on anything external. but i must admit that im not exactly normal. Those people making that music video----and myself are naturally built differently than most people, we are sane but are a parrelel species that although we may appear normal on the surface are painfully aware of our altered state. as an example the music of the beatles is to moi unbearable cacanophaney that drives me insane--paul macartney in particular--im convinced is an instrument of satan.

the video resonates with me because its about the inner consciousness of goats. A sacred animal that many believe is the closest incarnation to god we have at our disposal.

imagine if you will --not jesus--but our beloved goat nailed to a cross bleeding to death---and tell me you dont start to feel as one with all of existence---try it.
 
s_lone
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Logic 7View Post

In montreal, there is huge market for that kind of music, ever heard of Electro-acoustic?? i've heard band, even worst than what you just posted, and they are quite popular.

Be careful what you say Logic... Electro-acoustic can be many things... Technically, the term "electro-acoustic" should be applied to any music/sound art coming out of a loud speaker.

I should know, I have a degree in music/electroacoustics. It is a very vast field in which almost anything is possible and you can't just take one example and categorize it as typical electroacoustic music.
 
cortex
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by s_loneView Post

Be careful what you say Logic... Electro-acoustic can be many things... Technically, the term "electro-acoustic" should be applied to any music/sound art coming out of a loud speaker.

I should know, I have a degree in music/electroacoustics. It is a very vast field in which almost anything is possible and you can't just take one example and categorize it as typical electroacoustic music.

my favorite tools for making electronic collages are

logic
metasynth
absynth
plugo
grm tools
reactor

waht are yours?
 

Similar Threads

22
The horrible reality of spousal abuse.
by Socrates the Greek | May 20th, 2006
no new posts