Have you noticed?

CDNBear
I had posted a topic and revived a topic, in the hopes of engaging the opponents of the, for lack of a better term, "pro Israeli" crowd. Only to be let down.

Is this because,

They have found there position indefencable?

Given up on trying to convert us?

Been run off by hard speak and aggressive posturing?

Run out of links or proof?

I posted my latest topic on teh Hezbollah in hopes of finding some links posted to defend them. I have tried to find them on my own on the net, but find only PR material that really have no back up or supportive proof. i was truly hoping that one or more of the usual suspects (and I use that term endearingly, not as a shot) would come forth with something I could sink my claws in.

Where ever have they gone?

The Project Man
Where is the thread? I am home sick for almost a week now, I'll play the roll so your not disapointed. What should I say to really piss you off!

Long live the Trout for he is all good and delicious! Is that radical enough for you? LOL

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by The Project ManView Post

Where is the thread? I am home sick for almost a week now, I'll play the roll so your not disapointed. What should I say to really piss you off!

Long live the Trout for he is all good and delicious! Is that radical enough for you? LOL

LMAO, ya you trout-o-fascist you, rotflmao.

I really hate to whine, but i do love to beat dead horses, perhaps I could start a new fetish, lol.

forums.canadiancontent.net/in...-fictions.html (external - login to view)

Kreskin
CDNBear, the original post on the linked thread is shorter than most books I read (limited to my 5-year old's homework).

Trolling for supporters of Hezbollah is going to be a lonely hobby. Casting but no catching..

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

I had posted a topic and revived a topic, in the hopes of engaging the opponents of the, for lack of a better term, "pro Israeli" crowd. Only to be let down.

Is this because,

They have found there position indefencable?

Given up on trying to convert us?

Been run off by hard speak and aggressive posturing?

Run out of links or proof?

I posted my latest topic on teh Hezbollah in hopes of finding some links posted to defend them. I have tried to find them on my own on the net, but find only PR material that really have no back up or supportive proof. i was truly hoping that one or more of the usual suspects (and I use that term endearingly, not as a shot) would come forth with something I could sink my claws in.

Where ever have they gone?

RLAMO.

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

CDNBear, the original post on the linked thread is shorter than most books I read (limited to my 5-year old's homework).

Trolling for supporters of Hezbollah is going to be a lonely hobby. Casting but no catching..

I got two already, gopher and Question Everything, you guys threw Researcher back on me, lol.

I guess in the face of over whelming eveidence they chose to abandon ship. How sad, even though the IDF is guilty of war crimes(and I hope justice prevails for that), I still back them.

Talk about fair weather friends.