What's the point of several threads posted

gopher
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

Researcher: Why don't you keep all your christianity-hate to one thread?

Why wasn't the same question directed to all those Islamophobes -- why not keep all their hatred in ONE thread?

Furthermore, Researcher did not admit to being of the Cathophobe "elk". Now, that's real hatred.

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

Why wasn't the same question directed to all those Islamophobes -- why not keep all their hatred in ONE thread?

Furthermore, Researcher did not admit to being of the Cathophobe "elk". Now, that's real hatred.

Care to guess Gopher?

How many anti-islam threads do you see active right now Gopher? It seems to me that you, researcher and earth are the prime facsicts here. Can the three of you go a day without posting inflamatory threads about the christians iin north america? I doubt it. The three of you have a self hate complex second to none.

ottawabill

Care to guess Gopher?

How many anti-islam threads do you see active right now Gopher? It seems to me that you, researcher and earth are the prime facsicts here. Can the three of you go a day without posting inflamatory threads about the christians iin north america? I doubt it. The three of you have a self hate complex second to none.

Don't hate them, for they know not what they do!!

I dare anyone to find a power hunger, take control...kill thy neighbor text in the New testament.... Christianity is about following the teachings of Jesus Christ..a man (God) who healed, never fought, a spoke over the grabbled human twist of the faith.

That is what the faith is about..anyone who doesn't follow it is or try, is not really a Christian now are they??

EastSideScotian
Quote: Originally Posted by ottawabillView Post

Don't hate them, for they know not what they do!!

I dare anyone to find a power hunger, take control...kill thy neighbor text in the New testament.... Christianity is about following the teachings of Jesus Christ..a man (God) who healed, never fought, a spoke over the grabbled human twist of the faith.

That is what the faith is about..anyone who doesn't follow it is or try, is not really a Christian now are they??

Id like to field this awnser.

NOPE.

But None of us are Perfect, so we can only try anyway.

ottawabill
It's waht being a Christian is all about..know matter what any secular scholar tells you..any extremist group calls you..or even power hungery evangelists...it's a very basic faith....Do good!! when you don't ask for forgiveness, learn from it and try to do better. and oh yeah..actually believe!!

The Project Man
Quote: Originally Posted by ottawabillView Post

I don't accuse Muslims of being extremist! I accuse extremist of being extremists!!

Maybe God did talk to Bush..who knows..maybe Bush's grasp at English made him hear it wrong..maybe God to him to go get a snack..not go invade IRAQ??

LMMFAO! that's all for now

humanbeing
Quote: Originally Posted by Researcher87View Post

Christians and Muslims act the same. War on Islamic Terrorism please. Christians are just as capable of such horrible actions as Muslims, and over the same freaking god (Abrahamic).

Agreed. They are indeed just as capable of such horrible acts as Muslims, just as other folks are. Everything that has happened falls well within the limits of human nature. Whether it is some violent jihad or violent campaign of Christendom, or a peaceful fundraiser for the local church or mosque, it is all something people are capable of doing. Reality is both can be twisted to "justify" horrible things in peoples' minds.

humanbeing
By the way, I notice researcher87 got banned. How come?

Not simply for the first post in this thread, I'd hope. Was it something else I may have overlooked?

earth_as_one
Quote: Originally Posted by HotshotView Post

Well I don't see Christians walking around with bombs attached to themselves looking for a place to blow themselves up....

Care to guess Gopher?

Islamaphobic statements like hotshot's should not go unchallenged. I am neither Muslim nor Christian, but I know enough about both religions to see they really aren't that different.

Religion isn't the cause of suicide attacks. Organizations which resort to suicide attacks would likely prefer to use the same weaponry as their adversaries, but all they have is highly motivated people and high explosives.

Many examples exist of non-Muslims resorting to suicide attacks. When Japan faced defeat at the end of WW II, they resorted to kamikaze attacks. Tamil Tigers used suicide attacks since the 1970s. Neither of these groups are predominately Muslim.

Suicide attacks are a product of asymtrical warefare, not religion. As organizations which currently resort to suicide attacks get their hands on better weaponry, they will stop using suicide attacks.

So what if one propaganda system labels people who commit suicide attacks as terrorists? Another propaganda system labels the same people as martyrs. You are still brainwashed no matter which propaganda system you believe.

When you eliminate the propaganda, it basically comes down to some people kill while standing in a crowd while others kill from an aircraft cockpit. If the dead are innocent, then its a crime. If the dead are legitimate adversaries, then its an act of war. How people are killed is beside the point.