Five's Back!

FiveParadox
Omigod, omigod, guess what!

FiveParadox is back! Did you hear? Omigod, it's true!

And he brought back his colours!

I dropped in here one day, and discovered that my colourful influence was nary to be found! So, I've decided that I owe you all, at the very least, a daily splash of colour. (And, of course, my incredibly enlightening posts—not the least of which, my invaluable eighteen-year-old insight into the Constitution ACts, 1867–1982, and the Office of the Governor General of Canada!)

It's good to be back. ^_^

Researcher87
Welcome back. Wow, you do enjoy colour.

Cosmo
Yay Yay and Double Yay! Five! I've missed you! How has your summer been?

Nice to see you back here to keep those righties in line

Sassylassie
Hell Five it's nice to see your Colorful pasties.

gc
Welcome back Five!

Andem
Finalement! I hope you find the new software much easier to utilise your colours with.

Welcome back

cortex
Welcome back --although you were absent from the forum --you were also NOT absent from the forum---- a paradox

Zan
hey! Nice to see ya 5!!

Colpy
Quote: Originally Posted by FiveParadoxView Post

Omigod, omigod, guess what!

FiveParadox is back! Did you hear? Omigod, it's true!

And he brought back his colours!

I dropped in here one day, and discovered that my colourful influence was nary to be found! So, I've decided that I owe you all, at the very least, a daily splash of colour. (And, of course, my incredibly enlightening posts—not the least of which, my invaluable eighteen-year-old insight into the Constitution ACts, 1867–1982, and the Office of the Governor General of Canada!)

It's good to be back. ^_^

MOST EXCELLENT

wallyj
Even though I mostly disagree with his views,I do think 5p will make an excellent speaker of the house.

DurkaDurka
Welcome back 5, colour away!

elevennevele
Quote: Originally Posted by cortexView Post

Welcome back --although you were absent from the forum --you were also NOT absent from the forum---- a paradox

Welcome back Five. And it's good to see you kicking around Cortezzz. Hilarious as ever even if the world is burning around us.

Riyko
Welcome Back Five, I missed your really colorful posts, but it's good to see that you're back

Finder
Hey welcome back. However I've been missing in action for a few months now. But glade to see your posting again?!