I'm Back!

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Yo Johnny did you bring your cool pictures with you? Welcome back here's a beer, go sit down and be a good lad. Hockeys on channel four, wait that's CBC and it's not hockey it's a peace rally. I got mixed up with all those men wearing helmits.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
You behave, Jersay. I enjoy talking to you even though we don't always agree. I don't get why you posted that crazy anti-Conservative post.

Okay Jon I will behave. I was just frustrated from being screwed, by the military it turned me even more pinko. But everything is sorting out, good old C * * I can't give you the news logo.

I promise I will behave. I will even sign a document

BLAH

Sep 30, 2006
Grrr.....

Ok so i seriously need some help i dont know anything about history im doing an assignment on

WORLD WAR ONE-somme canadas involvent

im suppose to write like half a page where do i start i dont know anything about it????HELP:)

Researcher87

Electoral Member
Sep 20, 2006
In Monsoon West (B.C)
Half a page? Wow. That is smalll. Somme, would be where they died at the poison gas if I remember correctly. Just bunch in Battle of the Somme, it will come up with the battle, and look at the Canadian First Division which I believe was the only Canadian unit at that time. It would say what they did on the battle of the Somme.

BLAH

Sep 30, 2006
Grrr.....

ya kinda small i guess lol
Im not a history person at all but im gonna look up what ya told me tho Thank you....i was triing to look for information on it and it wa simpossible it led me to this site so i signed up and asked questions lol
The reading part sucks i really dont enjoy history but i need to to do this assignment

thank you so much

JonB2004

Council Member
Mar 10, 2006
Okay Jon I will behave. I was just frustrated from being screwed, by the military it turned me even more pinko. But everything is sorting out, good old C * * I can't give you the news logo.

I promise I will behave. I will even sign a document

I, sign here, promise to behave like a civilized member instead of an anti-Conservative wacko.