I'm Back!

Johnny Utah
#1
Quote:

Hey, Hey I'm Back! You Missed me, I know you did. Let's Rock!

 
Kreskin
#2
Did OJ confess?
 
missile
#3
It's "The End of the world"..Argh!
 
Johnny Utah
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by missileView Post

It's "The End of the world"..Argh!

Yes it's The End of The World because Johnny Utah is back. I'm like Keyser Sose, oneday I'm here and next 'poof' I'm gone leaving only rumors and myth..

 
I think not
#5
Be nice.
 
Johnny Utah
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by I think notView Post

Be nice.

I am beng nice..
 
Curiosity
#7
Hey Johnny

Nice to see your passionate posts again....and read your good thoughts!

Behave? You? LOL
 
Jersay
#8
Hey, I am back too.
 
JonB2004
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by JersayView Post

Hey, I am back too.


You behave, Jersay. I enjoy talking to you even though we don't always agree. I don't get why you posted that crazy anti-Conservative post.
 
Sassylassie
#10
Yo Johnny did you bring your cool pictures with you? Welcome back here's a beer, go sit down and be a good lad. Hockeys on channel four, wait that's CBC and it's not hockey it's a peace rally. I got mixed up with all those men wearing helmits.
 
aeon
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by I think notView Post

Be nice.



A miracle just happened....... i am back. lol

Incredible as it is, i missed you.
 
Jersay
#12
Hey aeon welcome back.

So the old is retaking the board.
 
Jersay
#13
Quote:

You behave, Jersay. I enjoy talking to you even though we don't always agree. I don't get why you posted that crazy anti-Conservative post.

Okay Jon I will behave. I was just frustrated from being screwed, by the military it turned me even more pinko. But everything is sorting out, good old C * * I can't give you the news logo.

I promise I will behave. I will even sign a document
 
BLAH
#14
Ok so i seriously need some help i dont know anything about history im doing an assignment on

WORLD WAR ONE-somme canadas involvent

im suppose to write like half a page where do i start i dont know anything about it????HELP
 
Researcher87
#15
Half a page? Wow. That is smalll. Somme, would be where they died at the poison gas if I remember correctly. Just bunch in Battle of the Somme, it will come up with the battle, and look at the Canadian First Division which I believe was the only Canadian unit at that time. It would say what they did on the battle of the Somme.
 
BLAH
#16
ya kinda small i guess lol
Im not a history person at all but im gonna look up what ya told me tho Thank you....i was triing to look for information on it and it wa simpossible it led me to this site so i signed up and asked questions lol
The reading part sucks i really dont enjoy history but i need to to do this assignment

thank you so much
 
JonB2004
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by JersayView Post

Okay Jon I will behave. I was just frustrated from being screwed, by the military it turned me even more pinko. But everything is sorting out, good old C * * I can't give you the news logo.

I promise I will behave. I will even sign a document


I, sign here, promise to behave like a civilized member instead of an anti-Conservative wacko.
 
Jersay
#18
I, Jersay, promise to behave like a civilized member instead of an anti-Conservative wacko.
 
JonB2004
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by JersayView Post

I, Jersay, promise to behave like a civilized member instead of an anti-Conservative wacko.


Good, now get posting.
 
I think not
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by aeonView Post

A miracle just happened....... i am back. lol

Incredible as it is, i missed you.

You'll get along just fine with Logic 7, he thinks EXACTLY the way you do. I swear you could be brothers.
 
Johnny Utah
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by I think notView Post

You'll get along just fine with Logic 7, he thinks EXACTLY the way you do. I swear you could be brothers.

I could swear they were the same person..
 

Similar Threads

5
I'm Back
by Jersay | Feb 6th, 2006
no new posts