Colpy - Holy Advisor

Curiosity
Colpy

I was reading your discussion with Sassie just now about Darfur and I noticed you are now a:
Holy Advisor

May I make an appointment for you to hear my confession?

Sassylassie
I would also like to make an appointment with the Holy Advisor the Great Colpy. Being a Catholic this could take a while, might wanna pen me in for an hour.

Curiosity
Sassy

I just heard the sound of fast footsteps and a door slam..... hee

Our combined confessions in one day would be too much !

Sassylassie
I don't think he can out run us thou, he's sporting a Kevlar vest and a gun. Run Colpy, not going to do ya any good thou.

Pist, re-up-load an Aviator, faceless WC is scaring me. When I up-loaded my aviator I made a mistake and posted a pic of myself, it took me 3 minutes to figure out what I did. Whew, glad it's a slow day at the coffee shop.

Colpy
Ladies, Ladies!

there is VERY little I would rather do than hear the confessions of charming ladies such as yourselves.......

To spare yourselves the rougher edge of penance, I suggest you bring photographs........or film if possible.

Curiosity
Thank you Colpy your Grace

Sassy is welcome to go first - I can wait - my list is lengthy hee...
I have a picture too large for an avatar but it may work here:

Curiosity
Quote: Originally Posted by SassylassieView Post

I don't think he can out run us thou, he's sporting a Kevlar vest and a gun. Run Colpy, not going to do ya any good thou.

Pist, re-up-load an Aviator, faceless WC is scaring me. When I up-loaded my aviator I made a mistake and posted a pic of myself, it took me 3 minutes to figure out what I did. Whew, glad it's a slow day at the coffee shop.

Sassy
I have tried loading my avatar - I can't - for some strange reason. I'll wait until everyone else is fixed.

I think your should put up that pic of you in full scale - it is so pretty.

Sassylassie
Hello WC I did go first! My aviator is moi on my wedding day, hello that's not a real bag piper if you look closely he has a gun pointed at me. Your turn WC, cough up a pic.

Curiosity
Hey Sass

No honest - I tried to load one first thing this morning.... and a couple of times during the day .... it won't take. My profile page is stunned.

A gun on your wedding day eh? Colpy will be interested in hearing about that!!!