Real Test

Researcher87

Electoral Member
Sep 20, 2006
In Monsoon West (B.C)
Now in the article I am planning to do, the movie I watched that I took notes from shocked me because it had the single death of a little Indian girl. However, when I was accepted to interview this elder that is nearby I got all happy and was going to put questions and have an atmosphere that was relaxed and just about his experience.

Now reading that article that I have put, Genocide in Canada it has shocked me again and I begin to realize, that yes in the movie a little girl died, but she was one of 50,000 + Native children, about the age of my cousins who died, under very brutal conditions.

Now the article I have placed out is a little tadbit of the 350 pages I have to read, from the author's book, and I don't know how I'm going to get through all it but I will somehow.

And I have been wondering since I started this one week ago today, well there most be some positivies, and hearing from this elder will have positives, however, reading stuff like this about the deaths just saddens me and makes me edge to a very nasty, article about Residential schools. But I can't do that I have to maintain as neutral as possible.

Will update soon.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Researcher87 said:
And I have been wondering since I started this one week ago today, well there most be some positivies, and hearing from this elder will have positives, however, reading stuff like this about the deaths just saddens me and makes me edge to a very nasty, article about Residential schools. But I can't do that I have to maintain as neutral as possible.

Will update soon.

Ummm, if you maitain objective journalistic standards, you won't find work in North America.

But I hope your endevour is for not, you seem bright and open to real truths, not the cloud stereotypic stance I've seen touted in some of the threads.

maepaulino

Nominee Member
Sep 19, 2006
www.nationalvisas.com.au
reading about death of other people especially children is never and will never be easy so it's understandable... and I do hope that you'd maintain your stance about neutrality... good luck!