Not News - Gossip Only

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
I saw this on an early morning television program and don't know which channel so I can't provide a link..... but....

Michael Jackson who is in hiding or recluse or something out of the reach of the United States.... has fallen in love with Leprechauns. I guess he has visited Ireland.

Anyway he now is trying to raise 650 million to start a Theme Park in Ireland for Leprechauns....

This guy is a theme park unto himself.... but I guess a good sign for Leprechauns out of work.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
I love your aviator DurkaDurka. Holy Hanna WC Paddy at the pub would eat little Miky for dinner. I heard that Tom Cruise's name is really Tom Speedo or was the Freako.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
RE: Not News - Gossip Onl

I would like to see celebrity death match: Tom Cruise vs MJ. They could have Dog the Bounty Hunter as the special referee.

I think Tom Cruise would prevail though, MJ's "jesus juice" would be overwhelmed by by the power of Scientology.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Sassy pstttttttt

Don't look at the flashing fingers too long....they hypnotize...... then DurkaDurka will have power over your thoughts........ :p

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Oh my god WC you are correct, I keep hearing this voice in my head Sassy send your money to DurkaKreskin. Two forces of magic trying to get my money.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
RE: Not News - Gossip Onl

My magic powers are derived from the ancient tomes of scientology-Ahmadinejad. With my avatar, it allows me to reach deep within your mind and pocket, obey my avatar!

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
DurkaDurka wrote: My magic powers are derived from the ancient tomes of scientology-Ahmadinejad. With my avatar, it allows me to reach deep within your mind and pocket, obey my avatar!

LOL, you'd stand a better chance of winning the lottery than getting my money, I'm so cheap moths fly out of my wallet. I still have this strange urge to get my check book out thou.