Not News - Gossip Only

Curiosity
I saw this on an early morning television program and don't know which channel so I can't provide a link..... but....

Michael Jackson who is in hiding or recluse or something out of the reach of the United States.... has fallen in love with Leprechauns. I guess he has visited Ireland.

Anyway he now is trying to raise 650 million to start a Theme Park in Ireland for Leprechauns....

This guy is a theme park unto himself.... but I guess a good sign for Leprechauns out of work.

Kreskin
They must be sexy.

Curiosity
Kreskin hahaha

My first thought wasn't sexy but that he may be thinking of going "green" next...

DurkaDurka
poor Leprechauns... do not drink the "Jesus Juice"

Sassylassie
I love your aviator DurkaDurka. Holy Hanna WC Paddy at the pub would eat little Miky for dinner. I heard that Tom Cruise's name is really Tom Speedo or was the Freako.

DurkaDurka
I would like to see celebrity death match: Tom Cruise vs MJ. They could have Dog the Bounty Hunter as the special referee.

I think Tom Cruise would prevail though, MJ's "jesus juice" would be overwhelmed by by the power of Scientology.

Curiosity
Sassy pstttttttt

Don't look at the flashing fingers too long....they hypnotize...... then DurkaDurka will have power over your thoughts........ :P

Sassylassie
Oh my god WC you are correct, I keep hearing this voice in my head Sassy send your money to DurkaKreskin. Two forces of magic trying to get my money.

DurkaDurka
My magic powers are derived from the ancient tomes of scientology-Ahmadinejad. With my avatar, it allows me to reach deep within your mind and pocket, obey my avatar!

Sassylassie
DurkaDurka wrote: My magic powers are derived from the ancient tomes of scientology-Ahmadinejad. With my avatar, it allows me to reach deep within your mind and pocket, obey my avatar!

LOL, you'd stand a better chance of winning the lottery than getting my money, I'm so cheap moths fly out of my wallet. I still have this strange urge to get my check book out thou.