Whats a good city in Germany to visit?

sine000
Whats a good city in Germany to visit...I like learning about History....recommend me a good german city to visit...

Glorious Goat
If you are studying History then a good choice and a amazing city is Nurneburg or Berlin, ive been to both and are both incredible, if you want to see some pics, just send me a pm.

athabaska
I lived in Germany a couple years. There's lots of cities with phenomenal history. Depends on your interest. The above recommendations are good and have a lot to offer. Myself, I'd lean to Cologne (Koln) because it has has a Roman history, the Rhine and other elements. Cities in Germany, however, are a bit of a misnomer. They often just flow into each other. Think of visiting a region more so than a 'city'.

sine000
Quote: Originally Posted by athabaska

I lived in Germany a couple years. There's lots of cities with phenomenal history. Depends on your interest. The above recommendations are good and have a lot to offer. Myself, I'd lean to Cologne (Koln) because it has has a Roman history, the Rhine and other elements. Cities in Germany, however, are a bit of a misnomer. They often just flow into each other. Think of visiting a region more so than a 'city'.

What is I want to learn about what happen during and after World War 2?

Salaam
I would suggest Berlin or Frankfurt.