opinions on immigration in canada

maarulav

Jul 12, 2006
my situation: i came from europe to usa and had to stay in the country. now i'm illegal, and i don't want to stay here. neither i do want to go back home - not now. so i figured out for myself that i'd better go to canada. i think i can be useful. and the only way to go there is through marriage.
people, is it weird or itnormal intention in our world? have i right for this?

SaintLucifer

Electoral Member
Jul 10, 2006
maarulav said:
my situation: i came from europe to usa and had to stay in the country. now i'm illegal, and i don't want to stay here. neither i do want to go back home - not now. so i figured out for myself that i'd better go to canada. i think i can be useful. and the only way to go there is through marriage.
people, is it weird or itnormal intention in our world? have i right for this?

If you are indeed white and European I would demand that you get your ass up here! Naturally if you are a white European you do not stand a chance in Hell of getting into Canada. That is a fact. You are not wanted. I want you here but my pinko commie liberal government does not.

maarulav

Jul 12, 2006
ok, if you really think in such a way, you can really help. i 'm not waiting for goverment decision, nor im willling to pay huge money to lawyers. i'm white - that's why i don't want to stay here. i just need a girl - not only for documents, but for serious relations, and that's true.i'm young - 22, kinda student. if anybody can is interested - please respond. it hurts me that i have to ask for aid i sucha form - my dignity suffers. but there is no way

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
What would happen if you went back to Europe and applied at the Canadian Counsel for legal immigration.?

Some people actually get in this way, and become Canadian citizens.

If you're looking to jump the line-up, sorry; even if I knew how I wouldn't tell you.

We have enough cheats and line beaters of our own.

Ugg.

PS: Sorry about your "dignity". Better yours than ours.