Was Star Jones too spoiled by her success on "The View&

toospoildis008

Jul 4, 2006
Was Star Jones too spoiled by her success on "The View"? The quick parting of the ways came just a day after Ms. Jones revealed (prematurely to other plans it turns out) that she would not be returning for the 10th season of the popular talk show and also gave an interview to national media expressing the opinion that she felt she had been "fired". Turns out she was right.

For more information, please visit either

Edit: Deleted advertising
CCStaff

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
RE: Was Star Jones too spoiled by her success on "The V

Celebrity pap. Who really cares about Star Jones. I've watched the View probably twice. Even that was too much. These folks all desperately need to get a life.

Nikki

Free Thinker
Jul 6, 2006
calgary,ab
www.avonbynikki.com
Re: RE: Was Star Jones too spoiled by her success on "T

tamarin said:
Celebrity pap. Who really cares about Star Jones. I've watched the View probably twice. Even that was too much. These folks all desperately need to get a life.

I agree. I have only seen it when they have been interviewing someone of interest.

Noone gives a crap about Star Jones she is just a biggot anyway. I am glad that loud mouth won't be returning. However I must say that they are adding Rosie to the cast I may sit down and watch a show or two just because that could be interesting. Rosie doesn't care what comes out of her mouth and she often doesn't agree with the rest of the view people. :lol:

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
RE: Was Star Jones too sp

My god I can't stand that bug-eyed freak. That show "The View" was banned in our house because of her.

F.ucking + Ugly = Fugly