What will you Do Canada Day??

Jersay
So what will you do on Canada Day??

I think if it is nice and warm I will be out back and soak in the sun. And then pack for the next day.

thecdn
Same as we've done every day for the last 7 years. Wish we were back in Canada for the day and celebrate my son's birthday

Jersay
Quote: Originally Posted by thecdn

Same as we've done every day for the last 7 years. Wish we were back in Canada for the day and celebrate my son's birthday

Alright cake. To bad, I can't have cake.

tracy
I'm working. I work 4th of July too.

Hotshot
Fish and drink, or is it drink and fish?? Up north anyway!

Jersay
I can't go fishing or drinking either.

At least I don't have to work.

Finder
Visit my birth Parents and celebrate my younger blood sisters birth day. I spoiled her for sure this year!

Jersay
Quote: Originally Posted by Finder

Visit my birth Parents and celebrate my younger blood sisters birth day. I spoiled her for sure this year!

Yeah more cake. Too bad i can't have any cake. Got to cut down for the next day, July 2nd.

Finder
Well I got her a 5.1 mp camera with a photo dock, a 25 dollar gift cert at HMV, a little sister keep sack thing and I think my wife got her a few more small things. But the camera and the dock alone was 360.00. Plus we are getting her a cake. lol

Jersay
Quote: Originally Posted by Finder

Well I got her a 5.1 mp camera with a photo dock, a 25 dollar gift cert at HMV, a little sister keep sack thing and I think my wife got her a few more small things. But the camera and the dock alone was 360.00. Plus we are getting her a cake. lol

Ah its all too much. Especially the cake. Ah.

dekhqonbacha
In montreal people will be moving. They hope the wheather gets better ... not for party for for moving.

Jersay
Quote: Originally Posted by dekhqonbacha

In montreal people will be moving. They hope the wheather gets better ... not for party for for moving.

Luckily I am only going for military training the next day.

missile
It's my granddaughter Charis's birthday & I'll be in attendance

#juan
Nanaimo generally

puts on a pretty good Canada Day celebration down at the waterfront. We will go down for a couple hours in the afternoon. In the morning, for about the twenty fifth year, I watch the festivities from Ottawa.

Jersay
Quote: Originally Posted by missile

It's my granddaughter Charis's birthday & I'll be in attendance

Oh no. More cake and I can't have any. Wow, cool three people born on Canada day. At least.

I think not
I have a few freinds from Canada that live not too far from where I live, we usually hang out and barbecue, get drunk and yes Jersay even eat cake. And he is also born on Canada Day.

tamarin
We don't celebrate Canada Day. The bold little impostor wouldn't dare cast a shadow outside my door. July 1 is Dominion Day. I'll celebrate that with a barbecue.

Kodiak
I will probably do the same as #juan and hang out at Nanaimos waterfront. Great place to be any day.

GuyIncognito
Heading to the Market in Ottawa for a patio crawl and over to Major's Hill Park to see Buck 65.
Should prove to be "Good Times"

EastSideScotian
I have to work that night, which sucks for me, Because Canada is a great time to drink and chill witht he boys and girl friend and have a good time. But Iam gonna get payed 30 bucks an hour to work, cant complain there 1 got bills to pay.

But maybe I can do something in the Day time....I dont know though

Olympicfan
I'll be at Tremblant having fun at the P'*** Caribou!

Happy Canada day!

Jersay
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

I have a few freinds from Canada that live not too far from where I live, we usually hang out and barbecue, get drunk and yes Jersay even eat cake. And he is also born on Canada Day.

No. Damn. Well, my mom is having a birthday a few days after I get back so i get my cake then. Yah.

Oh, and I found fireworks, I just might light a few off, but they are a year old, so hopefully it doesn't explode or something when I am trying to light it.

JonB2004
I'm going to go to the local festivities. And Jersay, are you allowed to set off fireworks where you live?

Jersay
Good question.

I think in B.C you are allowed i am not too sure.

JonB2004
What part of B.C. do you live in?

Jersay
Quote: Originally Posted by JonB2004

What part of B.C. do you live in?

On the island. Vancouver Island.

JonB2004
I'm not sure about the law there. I know that they have a firework ban in the Lower Mainland after a little kid got burned on Halloween last year and a school got set on fire. Just go to the website of your town and look up the by-laws.

Jersay
Quote: Originally Posted by JonB2004

I'm not sure about the law there. I know that they have a firework ban in the Lower Mainland after a little kid got burned on Halloween last year and a school got set on fire. Just go to the website of your town and look up the by-laws.

Thanks.