What will you Do Canada Day??

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
Well I got her a 5.1 mp camera with a photo dock, a 25 dollar gift cert at HMV, a little sister keep sack thing and I think my wife got her a few more small things. But the camera and the dock alone was 360.00. Plus we are getting her a cake. lol

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Finder said:
Well I got her a 5.1 mp camera with a photo dock, a 25 dollar gift cert at HMV, a little sister keep sack thing and I think my wife got her a few more small things. But the camera and the dock alone was 360.00. Plus we are getting her a cake. lol

Ah its all too much. Especially the cake. Ah.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Nanaimo generally

puts on a pretty good Canada Day celebration down at the waterfront. We will go down for a couple hours in the afternoon. In the morning, for about the twenty fifth year, I watch the festivities from Ottawa.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
I have a few freinds from Canada that live not too far from where I live, we usually hang out and barbecue, get drunk and yes Jersay even eat cake. And he is also born on Canada Day.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
We don't celebrate Canada Day. The bold little impostor wouldn't dare cast a shadow outside my door. July 1 is Dominion Day. I'll celebrate that with a barbecue.

EastSideScotian

Stuck in Ontario...bah
Jun 9, 2006
Petawawa Ontario
RE: What will you Do Cana

I have to work that night, which sucks for me, Because Canada is a great time to drink and chill witht he boys and girl friend and have a good time. But Iam gonna get payed 30 bucks an hour to work, cant complain there 1 got bills to pay.

But maybe I can do something in the Day time....I dont know though