Blacks hear better than whites

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Black adults hear better than white adults, a government study found.

The study also found that women hear better than men, and that overall, hearing in the United States is about the same as it was 35 years ago, despite the advent of ear-blasting devices such as the Walkman and the iPod.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13350015/

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Kreskin said:

The study also found that women hear better than men, and that overall, hearing in the United States is about the same as it was 35 years ago, despite the advent of ear-blasting devices such as the Walkman and the iPod.

Well, probably it aint relevent, but according to me, it would make sense, since it is the black who invented music and rythm.

Calliope

Jun 13, 2006
The study also found that women hear better than men

They needed to do a study for this?
It's been long know men have selective hearing ask any woman. :lol:

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
aeon said:
Kreskin said:

Well, probably it aint relevent, but according to me, it would make sense, since it is the black who invented music and rythm.

What black man are you talking about?

Where did you get this information? A quick google search shows nothing about Blacks inventing music or rythm. Infact, most "black music" such as Hip Hop and Rap (actually not even "Black Inventions") wouldn't be considered as music by many. Composers such as Beethoven or Bach or Mozart might be more likely to be considered as inventing modern music.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
To add on to what I just said, Aeon, that's the most idiotic thing I've ever heard on these forums. It would be more fair to credit the invention of music to birds.. or famous composers of our past (never heard of one from Africa).

sanch

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2005
Re: RE: Blacks hear better than whites

Andem said:
To add on to what I just said, Aeon, that's the most idiotic thing I've ever heard on these forums. It would be more fair to credit the invention of music to birds.. or famous composers of our past (never heard of one from Africa).

Humans first appeared in Africa and they had dark pigmentation. And they no doubt played music from the beginning.

White skin is a very recent development, probably over the last 5 to 10 thousand years. Our ancestors were all black once Andem. Be proud.

Graeme

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2006
Calliope said:
The study also found that women hear better than men

They needed to do a study for this?
It's been long know men have selective hearing ask any woman. :lol:

lol

Graeme

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2006
aeon said:
Kreskin said:

okay guys, I think what he means is that the Rythm ie drums that is in our music today, was very heavily influanced by the african culture. Music was most certainly, very strongly, invluanced by the black which were brought to america.

NOT Classical music, but rock, hip hop, rap, dance, blues, jazz, never would have been the way they are without black influance.

dekhqonbacha

Electoral Member
Apr 30, 2006
CsL, Mtl, Qc, Ca, NA, Er, SS,MW, Un
Re: RE: Blacks hear better than whites

sanch said:
Andem said:

Humans first appeared in Africa and they had dark pigmentation. And they no doubt played music from the beginning.

White skin is a very recent development, probably over the last 5 to 10 thousand years. Our ancestors were all black once Andem. Be proud.

If the oldest bone was found in Africa, it doesn't necesserily mean that our ancesters were black or that human first appeared in Africa.

Maybe our ancesters didn't have bones, or maybe they burned the bodies to avoid having any complication in future, or maybe they lived in the water.

EastSideScotian

Stuck in Ontario...bah
Jun 9, 2006
Petawawa Ontario
aeon said:
Kreskin said:

Do you live under a rock? not only is that completely retarded, its Ignorant.