Hi, friends help me any body?

silvia1086
Hi, friends, this is Mr.silvia1086. I am an aspirant of Law Degree.
Can you help me how to crack the LSAT? How to go about the test? What should be the top scores?
About the institutions that run regular and online coaching programs at affordable prices? Please help me.

Jersay
What does this have to do with Faith? Unless Law is your faith?

MMMike
Quote: Originally Posted by silvia1086

Hi, friends, this is Mr.silvia1086. I am an aspirant of Law Degree.
Can you help me how to crack the LSAT? How to go about the test? What should be the top scores?
About the institutions that run regular and online coaching programs at affordable prices? Please help me.

I wrote the LSAT for ****s and giggles years ago and did well. I bought a couple prep books and wrote a number of practice exams. For the most part I don't think the LSAT is a test that measures knowledge. It measures your ability to read, think and use logic, so you don't study for it in the traditional sense. It measures your abilities in various ways. The logic portion of the test is by far the trickiest, and it helps to work through typical examples to fine-tune your method for answering these questions. Time will be a factor when you write, so run through a bunch of sample tests and time yourself appropriately to get a sense of what sort of pace you need to work at.

The scoring is used by universities to assess your entrance application, the the required score will vary depending on where you want to take your law degree.

no new posts