Which one's better looking??

View Poll Results: Which one is better
Brazil 2 14.29%
U.N 7 50.00%
U.S 5 35.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Jersay
So I was wondering which one is better looking, the U.S Flag, the U.N flag ,or lets say to have an impartial flag the Brazil Flag

Jersay
Now it was a tough choice but I finally decided between the Brazil and U.N flag that the U.N flag was better looking.

Jersay
Excellent the vote is going well. Does anyone know what the words mean on the Brazilian flag.

SpookyTheCat
Quote: Originally Posted by Jersay

Excellent the vote is going well. Does anyone know what the words mean on the Brazilian flag.

Order progress

Nuggler
Says: Did you order fries with that??

dekhqonbacha
Canadian flag looks much better.

CanEcosse
<Canadian flag looks much better. >

Yes I agree. With the title of this website being 'Canadian content.net' why isn't the Canadian flag up there along with the other three ?

Jersay
I trying to be fair. I love the Canadian flag but you need three different kinds of flags to be impartial.

dekhqonbacha
Quote: Originally Posted by CanEcosse

<Canadian flag looks much better. >

Yes I agree. With the title of this website being 'Canadian content.net' why isn't the Canadian flag up there along with the other three ?

it's here, don't you see it?
and there are two of them.

RESPECT!!!

EastSideScotian
They all suck...:P Gimmie the Ol Red n White anyday. Ore ven the Mother Countrys Union Jack....or the Scotish Flag.......

Brazil? thats the uglyist flag ever........Looks like a kid with advanced Paint skills drew that up for them. But hey they got one hell of a soccer team.

And may I ask why you seem to be so partial to the UN flag...?

Finder
UN flag personally

Jersay
I am glad that most of the participants on this vote like the U.N flag.

Graeme
Personally I like the Union Jack

Jersay
Anyone else.

Jersay
Excellent. The U.N is still in the lead.

Canucklehead
I'd have to go with Canadian Flag, Union Flag, UN Flag in that order. (or Jacks if you happen to be viewing a naval vessel)

The Brazillian one reminds me of those Fisher Price kids toys where ya need to put the shapes in the holes and the U.S. Flag is just too cluttered and busy.