Birthdays

Riyko
I hope this is the correct place

When's everyones birthday?

Mine is July 24

>_< Pioneer day in Utah yet I was born in Alaska.

Finder
January 11th

One day after my birth mothers birth day... She got a wonderful birthday gift, I believe it was 8 hours of pain... *EVIL GRIN*

glossprincess
I'm April 11

missile
Loyalist Day in Saint John, or May 18th..depending on where you live

Colpy
October 26, 1954

Kreskin
I turned 2 years old the day JFK was assassinated - Nov 22.

tracy
Mine is Tuesday (6-6-06) and I can't wait!!! We're going to have some fun in LA, then I go to Vegas the next day. It also happens to be the anniversary of D-day for you history buffs.

Said1
Nov 13th. Scorpio.

Cosmo
Great idea Riyko! I've actually moved this to the Lounge and stickied it to the top. I love knowing when to have cake in honour of forum folk!

Mine is February 5, 1959. I'm an old bag and I love it! For you young uns, 30s are okay, but 40s are awesome. I won't scare all the guys here with details, but let's say us chicks get some very nice compensation for the crows feet and sagging parts.

Daz_Hockey
12th of May, Blackleaf might note it's the same day labour leader John Smith died of a heart attack......

#juan
March 17, 1939

The Irish celebrate St. Patrick's Day on my birthday. :P

JonB2004
December 21, 1989

dekhqonbacha
the last day of autumn, the last to say good bye with regular season and prepare for winter, the last day to hope for sunny day - 30 november

All the discription for 30 november is not for Canada

Jersay
December 28.

dekhqonbacha
Quote: Originally Posted by Jersay

December 28.

You shouldn't have rushed.

Jersay

Riyko
Quote: Originally Posted by Cosmo

Great idea Riyko! I've actually moved this to the Lounge and stickied it to the top. I love knowing when to have cake in honour of forum folk!

Mine is February 5, 1959. I'm an old bag and I love it! For you young uns, 30s are okay, but 40s are awesome. I won't scare all the guys here with details, but let's say us chicks get some very nice compensation for the crows feet and sagging parts.

it still shows the topic in Off topic. I'm glad you liked the Idea.

i should also say i was born in 1986

no new posts