Dwarf Tossing?

Hank C
Dwarf tossing laws in Canada

Quote:

"In Ontario, Canada, the Dwarf Tossing Ban Act, 2003 (Bill 97 2003) was enacted, with penalties of a fine of not more than $5,000 or to imprisonment for a term of not more than six months, or to both. Interestingly, the Act does not define the terms "dwarf" or "dwarf tossing". As a result, some normal-sized people have entered into dwarf-tossing contests, calling themselves a "dwarf" despite 6-foot-plus statures"

www.ontla.on.ca/documents/Bil...on4/b097_e.htm (external - login to view)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwarf_tossing (external - login to view)

Finder
riiiiight.... I don't know what to say?

Nuggler
Bye the Jeez.......Withdraw the troops from Affy Call out the Arcy MP. Here's a problem needs immediate resolution. Top Jeezlin priority

Have only seen the spectacle (Iittle folks gettin tossed) on TV or on the puter on a vid. Poor little bugger musta got chucked 15 ft.

On the one hand it's probably demeaning; but, no more so than two gals mudwrestlin. But the posers that be decided we should be protected from it. Bye Jeez, I'm all for supportin the government as ya might know. Save us frum us fer Gawds sake

On the other hand, if a dwarf has no problem with gettin tossed; hey, a buck's a buck. I hope they get well paid. I just won't go to see it.

Just me two sense, the very last ones.

FugglyUggly

Kreskin
Since the ban, Granny tossing has grown substantially.

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin

So has "tossing the old lady next door and the mother-in-law, espeically since she deserves it for being such an old hag". :LOL:

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1

So has "tossing the old lady next door and the mother-in-law, espeically since she deserves it for being such an old hag". :LOL:

It sounds like we need to arrange an event, at your place.

Said1

Oh, I'm not throwing her, I'm still in the will.

I can arrange something though, at a certain department store on seniors day. 14% off ya know!

Kreskin

Oh, I'm not throwing her, I'm still in the will.

I can arrange something though, at a certain department store on seniors day. 14% off ya know!

Those damn wills always screw things up.

OpnSrc
Dang it all to ....
My weekend plans are ruined now!!!