Celebrity Gossip Corner

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
I love celeb gossip. Yes, I'm shallow, but dammit nobody gets into flame wars over it. ;) Plus I don't want to miss any, so thought I'd stickie a thread here for folks to add their tidbits.

It's a baby girl for Jolie and Pitt

The perfect combination of genes has arrived ... little girl. Gawd, this kid better be gorgeous considering the parents. She has a lot to live up to being born to the world's most beautiful couple!

Anyway, here's the link ... no pix yet.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060528/ap_en_ce/people_jolie_pitt

fuzzylogix

Council Member
Apr 7, 2006
OOh Thanks Cosmo- I am slipping!! I missed seeing this important news! What hype for the poor little tyke. what if she ends up being a plain Jane? I feel for girls whose mums are stunning and outgoing- it must be hard to be compared to them.

Now what about Britney- do YOU think her new song is warning Federline to shape up or ship out???????

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I wonder if the birth was painful. Hopefully the silver spoon came out first.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Ok, somebody hadda do it ... TomKat ... what's everyone's take on this situation???

I used to think Cruise was pretty interesting and I did like his movies. Since he started couch jumping and scolding Brooke Shields, I've lost respect for the guy. What's with knocking up someone half his age?? And the whole Scientology thing? Gimme a break.

Ok, granted, I'm sure lots of his comments have been taken out of context and sensationalized, but geez, the guy has gone batshit. Look at John Travolta ... he's a Scientologist but you don't see him acting like he stopped his meds!

What say you, CC folk? Think TomKat is some big hoax? I figure he's a gay boy and poor lil Katie (ahem ... she's a woman with child now and Tom insists she be called Kate) is just a very public beard. BTW, I'm not the first one to come up with that theory. :twisted:

Check "TomKats craziest comments" here ... I rolled my eyes till I got dizzy and nearly fell off my computer chair. Out of context or not, he's whacked!
http://www.dose.ca/vancouver/celeb/...TnBI3pmSF750Rl50KDzL2CL9kcW1OVQq9KQBDnsc5rQ==

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
RE: Celebrity Gossip Corn

Missile ... nice to see yer smiling face btw. :)

I want a copy of that dictionary of yours! :lol: Could be clarify a bunch of questions I have.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Are Tom and Katie on the rocks already?

Ooooh! NBC says it's true so it's gotta be so.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12920033/

I'm not one to wish ill on folks, but those two are like a damn car wreck ... horrifying, but I can't seem to look away.

Seems she ran off home for a visit with the Suri the baby and left Tom out.

*sigh* somebody, please ... unplug this computer ....

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
War of the babies ...

Jolie-Pitt Baby Takes Pressure Off Suri Cruise For A While
If you were out on Saturday night and saw the bright star shining in the north half of the sky you’re already aware that the long-prophesized birth of the Brangelina baby has come to pass. Little Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt has “brown hair like her mother and the nose of her father,” and the ability to heal lepers with a simple gaze....

more at link ... bit racey, but funny as hell
http://www.gawker.com/news/brangeli...essure-off-suri-cruise-for-a-while-176956.php

The latest on Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt
Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt has tufts of brown hair like her mother and the nose of her father, according to sources at the Cottage Hospital in Swakopmund, Namibia.

The daughter of Angelina Jolie, 30, and Brad Pitt, 42, is described as “beautiful” by insiders who have seen her.
http://www.canada.com/topics/entert...=93d21d7c-b086-40d9-b55c-aa12a01e10ed&k=63674

fuzzylogix

Council Member
Apr 7, 2006
the first link made me LOL!

Wonder what Michael Jackson's kids look like under the paper bags!!!

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
On the AList webpage was the item that Tom Cruise got the part in Legend by "servicing Ridley Scott". Even if he did,does one homosexual act make him gay? YES :)

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Re: RE: Celebrity Gossip Corner

dekhqonbacha said:
what "Celebrity Gossip Corner" is?
:) It's a place where we can talk about what all the celebrities are doing.

Missile ... "On the AList webpage was the item that Tom Cruise got the part in Legend by "servicing Ridley Scott". Even if he did,does one homosexual act make him gay? YES"
:lol: :lol: :lol: Don't think it's only one ... I think he's a flamer! Wonder what Scientology says about THAT!!??

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
How can anything devised by a hack science fiction writer be classed as a religion? L.Ron Hubbard :lol: :lol: :lol: Many years before, he had written that the easiest way to become a millionaire was to start one's own church & he certainly never became one by his writings. As for Hollywood--I think you could count up all the straight actors using your hands and still have a few fingers leftover. I don't see the big deal in hiding their sexuality; they are actors,after all, and playing a part is only natural to them.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Mommy looked pretty hot at the news conference,considering that she had given birth a week prior :) I have heard that the first photos went for 4 mill and change & the proceeds were given to charity. A very nice gesture :D