Celebrity Gossip Corner (Gossip Corner)

iBubble
Pitt And Jolie To Sell Baby Photos

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are releasing photos of their newborn daughter Shiloh Nouvel and donating all profits to charity.

The images, taken at a private photo shoot, will be distributed by photo agency Getty Images.

The celebrity couple said in a joint statement, "While we celebrate the joy of the birth of our daughter, we recognise that two million babies born every year in the developing world die on the first day of their lives. These children can be saved, but only if governments around the world make it priority."

Getty Images spokeswoman Deb Trevino said the family would name the charity that would receive the funds at a later date.

She would not disclose how much the photos were being sold for, or when they would be distributed.

The couple's daughter was born on 27 May (06) in Namibia, Africa and joins their two adopted children, Maddox and Zahara.

Selling baby photos....
whatever next, why not just give charity's some of there cash instead ? I'm sure they have enough, but oh no they want to charge people to see thier baby and then make out it's a good deed...Is that right? what do you think?

fuzzylogix
Quote: Originally Posted by iBubble

There you go i didn't even know she was pregnant again like did you?

Oh for goodness sakes....you're not reading your PEOPLE magazine fast enough- I knew before Brittany did!!!

iBubble
lmao, well then why didnt you tell me then?
Fill us in quicker woman

fuzzylogix
It's another girl.

iBubble
oooh, and now sadly she's gonna be a single mum

fuzzylogix
Any girl, celebrity or otherwise, who marries someone who was fooling around with her while he was married to someone else, and who has shown no interest in his children from his first marriage, should not be at all surprised that he behaves the same with her.

Cosmo
Boy George ... gah! ... go look at his picture. Guy doesn't look so good these days. I never did like him, but he was an 80s phenomenon.

Guess he's in trouble in NY ... Warrant out for not appearing.

Quote:

The singer, whose real name is George O'Dowd, pleaded guilty in March to false reporting of a burglary at his Manhattan apartment, where police found cocaine.

news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060617/...9mBHNlYwMxNjk3 (external - login to view)

missile
He's been working as a club DJ the last few years,so the inference I picked up was that he was using drugs. I owned the Culture Club recordings for a while [a friend's daughter just had to have them, so I gave them to her]

tamarin
Had to peek in here. I'm totally anti-celebrity. All I'd really like to do with folks like Jolie and Spears is kick their ***. The cult of celebrity is exploiting kids. Really screwing them up. Time they all got a life.

bignick
Hey guys whats good? Its Big Nick w/ new gossip I saw sean from the vj search again today man that guy is like a blemish that just needs to be cleaned up. I mean get you're shoes polished guy for the red carpet and dont wear a pair of **** scethers. Know what I mean

largenfat
Hey Guys big N here ya know who I am...Sorry for swearin I do it alot & so does my boy K Fed boy o boy what an insult to Lynn Spears I'll rest it there butt- be sure I'll be on the creep! Know what I mean?

Nuggler
FALSE reporting of a buggery???

Isn't there a law against that???

Libra Girl
Ahem... back on topic. lol
Three of the cutest celebrities to make a girl go weak at the knees...
Attached Images

YoungJoonKim
I saw in one of the headline in the magazine: BRITTINY COME BACK!
.....ew......

daisygirl
Yuck...I HATE gossip and, quite frankly, I couldn't care less whether Tom Cruise is gay or not. That's HIS business and, if he is, he wouldn't be the first gay to get married to hide it from the nosy public.

As for marrying someone half his age, the reason is simple...it's much simpler to control someone who is still starstruck and young rather than someone who is older and used to the scene.

YoungJoonKim
Well, I never thought Tom Cruise had anger problem.
Oh yeah..especially his belief...Scientology.

JoeSchmoe
Why is this topic a "sticky"? How droll....